GreaseSpot Cafe

The Victoid is NOT God

Ham

Neither was he a prophet, or an apostle.. have a ministry of "tongues".. helps, governments, etc. etc. He didn't bring light. He plagiarized it, while shamelessly raping and pillaging. He was, and his heritage continues to be, a pestilence.

that is all.

:biglaugh:

Edited by Ham

speaking of Sly....some of Sly and the "Family" at Rock of Ages best loved tunes:

I want to take the abundant sharing higher than last week

Everybody is a star [as long as they're young & female]

M'Lady [of the day happens to be in the sic Corps visiting HQ for my birthday]

You can make it if you try [hitching right now, booms quick – and you'd better come back from L.E.A.D with $20 in your pocket.. .gawd bless, you're Corps dammit]

Every day people [ask me when am I gonna release PFAL '77 as the new foundational class]

Dance to the music [unless you're my boy Loy – I told that idiot to stick to venerating me, ya know his usual "vp & me" shtick]

Sing a simple song [and leave all the editing & revising to me – it's a very complicated process to imbue every stinkin' way productions tune with googobs of PFAL references and way-speak; so leave THAT to the master]

Hot fun in the Summertime Coach

I want to thank you for letting me be my persona

~ ~

edited just B Cuz

Edited by T-Bone