GreaseSpot Cafe

Shovel-ready?

Ham

I guess in rural OH it's common practice for farmers to borrow their neighbors tractor without asking . . . shr@ll@ky used to come over and borrow twi's backhoe . . .

I've heard vpw once borrowed S's tractor to clear off WW pond for ice skating . . . got to the center of the pond . . . heard the crackling . . .jumped off the tractor and ran off . . . :biglaugh:

I guess in rural OH it's common practice for farmers to borrow their neighbors tractor without asking . . . shr@ll@ky used to come over and borrow twi's backhoe . . .

I've heard vpw once borrowed S's tractor to clear off WW pond for ice skating . . . got to the center of the pond . . . heard the crackling . . .jumped off the tractor and ran off . . . :biglaugh:

It must have been the Will of God for that tractor to sink to the bottom of the pond.

It must have been the Will of God for that tractor to sink to the bottom of the pond.

So didn't anybody bother to test the thickness of the ice before the started clearing? :doh: I forgot, believe the ice will support the tractor and it will support the tractor.

Country music should write songs about how messed up that is.

SoCrates

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still waiting for an explanation of this little statement as well. "Shovel ready" "man of god????"

Except for a few times pa cornered him on the farm.. past that, he didn't do an honest days labor for the rest of his life..