GreaseSpot Cafe

Time to Resign....Rosalie

skyrider

Wierwille had his 12 years (1970-1982).........

Martindale had his 12 years (1982-86, '90-'98).....

Rosalie has had her 12 years (1998-2010)...........

Sure, one could say wierwille had lots more than 12 years, but the numbers were so pitiful in the '60s that its really a non-issue. When wierwille had his 12 years in the spotlight, he purposed a corps-driven twi. The timing-devices were set for an upcoming implosion.

Martindale had basically 12 years, as well....with the interuption of those "fog years." Much of his early reign was eaten up by "The Man: In Tights" dancing production and victory laps. Was it the lap-dancing that ended his reign or the dunce-laughing at the pending lawsuits? Whatever. Rosalie had been eyeing the big chair for many years.

So, when Rosie sits down.....what does she decree? Planning and micro-managing the masses will be her mantle. She is NOT "the teacher".....NOT "the athlete".....BUT "the administrator. She is the Chairwoman of The Bored Board. The Sunday teaching are red-penciled in advance.....like any good school teacher would do. Why, she has planned the devil completely out of twi......finally!

What? People are still leaving?

1) Putting pfal in old wine skins. Yawn.

2) The debt and mortgage issue is absurd.

3) Double-standards and elitism, still?

4) No one wants to work on staff?

5) And now, the Adam Hirschfeld fiasco.....

Gee, hopefully.....donna and her sister are not mad at your blundering and spiritual perception on this. I mean, twi is supposed to be "in the promised land of milk and honey" where investments are NOT frauded and stolen. Where did you miss it, Rosalie? Where did you veer from your planned schedule and ALLOW THE DEVIL IN?

Time to Resign......Rosalie.

Turn in your resignation.

Turn out the lights.

Turn off the smugness.

Turn loose the captives.

Turn over the assets.

Turn to God...and repent.

• Upvote 1

Actually, I don't think it's even required for her to resign. All that would be required is that there is some form of testacles left on any of the males still on the BOD. I'm sure the paranoia of that happening has kept the old bat pretty handy with her edicts, assignment changes, slander, and overall reign of terror. When will any of them wake up to the fact that it is all hot air and she can only do to them what they allow? All it would take is one majority vote and then Rosie and Donna could ride off into the sunset and retire together in Florida or somewhere, kind of like Janet & Sharon did who lived in Rosie's house.

All it would take is one majority vote and then Rosie and Donna could ride off into the sunset and retire together in Florida or somewhere, kind of like Janet & Sharon did who lived in Rosie's house.

:knuddel::knuddel::redface2:

The gutless worms she have promoted are likely too ignorant to realize they could vote her off the island, and definitely too afraid to try.

Turn in your resignation.

Turn out the lights.

Turn off the smugness.

Turn loose the captives.

Turn over the assets.

Turn to God...and repent.

Where would the assets go? Seriously, I have no idea who would have control of the money if TWI folded. It doesn't belong to any one person...despite a select few directing its use....where the heck would they turn in the assets?

With that kind of cash....those guys are never giving it up. They will hang on to the bitter end.

Where would the assets go? Seriously, I have no idea who would have control of the money if TWI folded
It would be interesting to find out how funds are dispersed when a nonprofit shuts down. Creditors obviously, then everyone who left could all file lawsuits demanding our money back I suppose.

Maybe we should do it anyway :mooner:

All that would be required is that there is some form of testacles left on any of the males still on the BOD

Ive never seen the bylaws but I would hazard a guess that they were probably setup to protect Wierwille when he was the Pres, and probably vests way too much power to the President to be touchable.

What if...they folded and then a class action lawsuit was filed in which anyone who had given any $ to TWI and wants some back could enter into the suit and the assets could be divided among those who filed in the suit?

Wouldn't be the first time I took my abs back from the great horn of plenty. When we left, we took it right out and got our phone turned back on! :)

The gutless worms she have promoted are likely too ignorant to realize they could vote her off the island, and definitely too afraid to try.

Then they must not believe what they were taught by their idol VPW that "fear ruins more men's ministries than anything else".

Rosie will resign when they roll her out to the nursing home, probably not the either as she can always teleconference in to pronounce her edicts.

Yeah, of course she is way too stubborn to do anything like that. Wait, stubbornness isn't a fruit of the spirit, humility is? That woman is about the farthest thing away from humble you can get.

She will never leave. If they want a change they need to vote one. Just like she did with her crew to oust LCM and send him packing. Voted by the BOT at the time, signed. They can do the same to her.

Edited by chockfull

Twelve...doesnt that mean "administratively complete" or some such?

You're right. She has had her 12 years of complete administration.

TWI is completely completely absolutely completely complete.

Or replete.

Or deplete.

Time to go! :wave:

As for what happens to charity funding, it should go to another charity that has more or less the same aims.

Golly gosh, that could mean a windfall for an offshoot.

Or maybe it could be given to a charity or church that really does outreach into the community.

Maybe even the church in Van Wert, if it's still there?

Rosie will resign when they roll her out to the nursing home, probably not then either as she can always teleconference in to pronounce her edicts.

And....even if John Rupp steps to the plate, he's been groomed in twi-corruption.

There would need to be a seismic-shift in leadership selection to ALTER WAYWORLD AS WIERWILLE STRUCTURED IT. Something....someone chosen outside twi's little pond.

It would have to be an edict of God....unmistakably, the Lord's annointed. And, even then, the powers that be would dismiss it or refuse it. The pride of man, the fallen Saul....would attempt to slay the Lord's chosen.

Someone like David......"a man after God's own heart"

. . . . . .

There would need to be a seismic-shift in leadership selection to ALTER WAYWORLD AS WIERWILLE STRUCTURED IT. Something....someone chosen outside twi's little pond.

It would have to be an edict of God....unmistakably, the Lord's annointed. And, even then, the powers that be would dismiss it or refuse it. The pride of man, the fallen Saul....would attempt to slay the Lord's chosen.

It is not out of the realm of possibility. The Worldwide Church of God (Herbert W Armstrong) split after Armstrong died and just like TWI, many people went their own way and started offshoots steeped in the same strange teachings and in adulation for Armstrong. Yet, some of the Church leaders showed real humility and reached out to those "other" Christians and sought help with their doctrinal and structural problems. They went "mainstream"! Hank Hanegraaff has spoken about this at length. I think he was instrumental in reaching out to them.

There are many parallels between TWI and WCG under Armstrong. Extreme legalism for the plebs and incredible debauchery at the top. They had similar doctrinal issues as well. Although, Armstrong made VP look angelic in comparison. VP wasn't even great in the warped world of cult leaders. He was a legend in his own mind.

It is possible and would be such a wonderful thing. I do believe there are people still held captivated by VP's version of truth....who just want to know and serve the Lord. Maybe some who can have an influence or stage a coup. Maybe this latest scandal is the straw that will break some people. Scripture does say God can work all things...for good. He can also take things people mean for evil and use them for good. Who knows??

What a great thing to hope and pray for.....you just wrote an amazing prayer.....I love it!! :)

Edited by geisha779

And....even if John Rupp steps to the plate, he's been groomed in twi-corruption.

Yes, John is indeed "a man after his own two faces". Which one are you going to see? I think if Jesus himself would return to his earthly body and walk around conversing with TWI leadership, they wouldn't know him.

No, IMO their path is clear and one they have chosen for themselves. Dwindling membership and little Napoleans trying to cling to smaller and smaller armies until they eventually all disappear.

What a great thing to hope and pray for.....you just wrote an amazing prayer.....I love it!! :)

Geisha, that is a wonderful and beautiful thought. For all that to happen, God would somehow have to cut through years and generations of arrogance, high mindedness, patterns of people magnifying their thoughts against those of God. I more view TWI now as the story of Lot - if there be any good men in the city spare it. And if there are get out now. But of course, with God, nothing is impossible. :)

Where would the assets go? Seriously, I have no idea who would have control of the money if TWI folded. It doesn't belong to any one person...despite a select few directing its use....where the heck would they turn in the assets?

With that kind of cash....those guys are never giving it up. They will hang on to the bitter end.

If a nonprofit corporation decides to fold, if it does not have a dissolution plan in its bylaws, it must give the assets to another organization, usually another nonprofit with similar interests.

Though in TWI's case, don't count on it.

Shaz