GreaseSpot Cafe

You just can't make this stuff up

OldSkool

It's really very simple....Option #1. Wierwille was right about cancer being a devil spirit. Therefore, because he himself died from liver and eye cancer, we were following a man who was infested with devil spirits. Option #2. Wierwille was wrong about cancer being a devil spirit. Therefore, his credibility regarding this issue, as well as the credibility of virtually any other Biblical materials he taught, is worthless. It's a no-win situation.

And, yet, aside from the patrons at the Greasespot Cafe, no one wants to talk about it. Not at the Way International's site, not at the Way Corps site, not at the FellowLaborers FB page, not at the S.O.W.E.R.S site. No, let's just talk about how "blessed" we got eating rancid familia, living sleep deprived lifestyles and performing meaningless menial tasks because The Way was too stinking cheap to hire professionals to do various tasks in the appropriate fashion.

No, you just can't make this stuff up and expect any rational person to think you were involved with something other than a two bit cult.

I wonder how he is going to spin pa's death.. no, I don't wish that on anybody. But it will happen someday. If he follows suit from the doctrines of the old organization.. it will be because of some sin, or weakness, or lack, of the program participants..

I wonder how he is going to spin pa's death.. no, I don't wish that on anybody. But it will happen someday. If he follows suit from the doctrines of the old organization.. it will be because of some sin, or weakness, or lack, of the program participants..

I don't think he'll ever spin it. He'll just ignore it and hope it goes away.

• 6 years later...
On 4/21/2011 at 5:15 PM, tonto said:

Thanks for the info taxicab. I'm relieved it's not Donnie but am sorry it has to be anybody.

Hearing that voice creeped me out as well. They could have a fine time just hiking in the wilderness, climbing rocks, reading the bible and enjoying each others' company without dragging along the perverted drunken ghost of vp.

Tonto, bingo!!

On 6/6/2011 at 6:43 PM, waysider said:

Well, he must, on a cognitive level, realize the cause of death and the dilemma it presents. I have seen no effort on his part to justify, explain or even rationalize the stark reality of the situation. Therefore, the only explanation that makes any sense, is that he really just doesn't care.----- Smile a lot, tell them what they want to hear and ride the gravy train.....just like dear old Gramps.

Way, who cares if people get hurt??  I got fooled once; that was enough to last me a lifetime.