GreaseSpot Cafe

My b-day is monday

crows.gif

God bless you always,

In all ways,

All your days,

And many wishes and prayers that you have many happy returns of all the kindness you have brought into the world.

Sincerely and hopefully,

Kit Soberangelkit.gif

The course of the bubonic plague was turned by the concept of clean.

The night is over..I had a great time.i went out to a local country club instead of the western place(Sundance)..what fun ) havent done this in a coons age. I had a gentlemen try to pick me up, one of the three sisters..he lost!!hahaha..I danced to the top 40 (yuck) after 3 shots and 3 beers..I was dancing to selsa..haha .Im originally from chi-town so go figure,,happy bday to me..love ya all....

...a little late...but...hey...I just found this topic here in the forums...

They use to tell us in twi "it isn't love to be late"...but...I don't believe that anymore...

Better late than never, I say

Glad you had a great birthday bash, likeaneagle...

Are you in Vegas now? I saw Blue Man Group...and it was quite entertaining...

I recommend "Mystere"...and "O"

Enjoy your life

Hi

Late is a ok w/ me..

I felt a need to post about my b-day, because its so different for me,to be able to actually feel like I have choices.Even in how I choose to celebrate a simple B-day. being I sometimes still get caught up in my mind the law that I lived under while in the way.Its been almost 3 yrs since I have left. Im definitely not a bar hopper or whatever. This is not my habit or lifestyle. It the freedom to express my fun was great.

I will be moving to the greater Las Vegas area mid April 03'. This is a huge move for me . Over 3000 miles a way from where I live, so its taking some careful consideration. Thank goodness I have friends there and the internet to help get plans in place.

• 3 weeks later...