GreaseSpot Cafe

Hand picked by VPW

Rejoice

In line with memories of how Craig was installed, I found this online and had to share. Craig's dedication to the cult is in print for all to see. It is an article about how others viewed all of TWI and it's machinations;

On Sunday, Jan. 25, 1981

The President's Newsletter outlines Wierwille's planned retirement for Oct. 3, 1982 with

the Rev. L. Craig Martindale as president-elect.

In his acceptance address, Martindale said, "I was Associate Pastor and Youth Minister

at one of the great Southern Baptist churches in the Southwest and was definitely one of

the bright and rising stars of the denomination ... yet deep in my heart, it wasn't just being

someone with a position and prestige that motivated me. I wanted to do something for

God."

It is amazing all that he accomplished for God...!

http://www.timbullard.com/TheWay.htm

OMG, what BS(and that is not Bachelor of Science) :smilie_kool_aid::confused: :unsure: :blink: talk about stroking one's ego

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner

(snip)

In his acceptance address, Martindale said, "I was Associate Pastor and Youth Minister

at one of the great Southern Baptist churches in the Southwest and was definitely one of

the bright and rising stars of the denomination ... yet deep in my heart, it wasn't just being

someone with a position and prestige that motivated me. I wanted to do something for

God."

(snip)

In his book, "vp and me", lcm said he went to University of Kansas, which is geographically

dead-center in the continental US. He described himself as looking for answers, for being

essentially uncommitted when in college- not a "rising star" of any denomination....

which is more honest because his skills as a Christian were sorely deficient when he met vpw

and he had NO leadership experience which is why he bumbled and bungled his way through

twi, surviving because vpw valued blind loyalty and lickspittles more than results.

I've seen a rising star in a denomination, in college (while HE was in college), and he

is nothing like the young lcm, who made his reputation as a dumb jock and never rose

above DUMB jock.

It's such a badly written article, and so opinionated, that whatever it purports to say is no more relevant than the author's opinion. All it exposes is the author's lack of literacy.

It no more "proves" that LCM said what he said, than it proves the moon is made of green cheese. Now if the information were from the Baptist church records...that would be different. But it isn't.

:nono5: