GreaseSpot Cafe

Game: Before & After (Movies and TV)

Raf

A writer is raised by a single mother who chose to have him alone, leaving him to find his way in

a world that doesn't understand him. While driving, he witnesses a man crash his car, and blurt out

to witnesses present about a missing fortune hidden in a park, and they all race to the park to try to

claim it.

A writer is raised by a single mother who chose to have him alone, leaving him to find his way in

a world that doesn't understand him. While driving, he witnesses a man crash his car, and blurt out

to witnesses present about a missing fortune hidden in a park, and they all race to the park to try to

claim it.

It's a Mad, Mad World According to Garp"?

George

Couldn't be THAT obscure if you got them that quickly.

Inspiration struck on that.

I thought those were decent shows, myself.

I never saw "Head of the Class." I did like "Herman's Head," though (which is how I got it so quickly).

Liberals Gomez and Morticia have to deal with their conservative son, Alex (as well as his siters Mallory and Jennifer and little brother Andy).

George

While we're waiting, I hope people would like a new one.

A group of rowdy fratboys are about to be kicked off campus. While they decide what to do,

an eccentric millionaire invites them to stay at his house-and whoever can stay in the house

overnight will receive $10,000 each. Not an easy task, considering all the spooky happenings

there...

While we're waiting, I hope people would like a new one.

A group of rowdy fratboys are about to be kicked off campus. While they decide what to do,

an eccentric millionaire invites them to stay at his house-and whoever can stay in the house

overnight will receive $10,000 each. Not an easy task, considering all the spooky happenings

there...

???????

A young girl makes the choice of committing herself to a mental institution to get some therapy but it was her father that put her in charge of St Jude's Children's Hospital.

Edited by Human without the bean

A young girl makes the choice of committing herself to a mental institution to get some therapy but it was her father that put her in charge of St Jude's Children's Hospital.

Too weak a clue???? How about, Winona Ryder makes the choice etc.....

Edited by Human without the bean