GreaseSpot Cafe

Game: Before & After (Movies and TV)

Raf

Ok, here's the next one.

is jailed and volunteers for an experimental aversion therapy developed by the government in an effort to solve society's crime problem..

"A guidance counselor mistakenly sends out the wrong transcripts to Stanford University under the name of an over-achieving high schooler who is a delinquent. The delinquent attends,and flunks out-ending up in jail. He volunteers for an experimental aversion therapy developed by the government to solve society's crime problem."

" Jack Black and Malcolm McDowell star in this movie. A guidance counselor mistakenly sends out the wrong transcripts to Stanford University under the name of an over-achieving high schooler who is a delinquent. The delinquent attends,and flunks out-ending up in jail. He volunteers for an experimental aversion therapy developed by the government to solve society's crime problem."

Antonio Banderas stars as an Arab in the 10th century AD who comes to

the aid of some Norsemen who return to their homeland to fight supernatural

horrors- starting with an indestructible murderer who was seen killing

teenagers at a Crystal Lake.

(snip)

George, I seem to have misremembered the plot of this movie.

It's different than what you posted, but they seem to share the same name...

(snip)

A group of Norsemen convince Jason Voorhees to join them in battling mystical invaders who consume everything in their path.

George

Notting comes to mind...

Just kidding.

Notting Hill Street Blues

Nothing special about this movie. Just a couple of elderly white men sharing a meal and pleasant conversation. Until the daughter of one man shows up with her new fiance and, gasp, he's black!

Hint: This kind of bends the rules of the game just a little. The first word of the second movie is kind of dropped, even though it's a significant word in the title of that movie. It's not just "A" or "The." You'll see.

Edited by Raf

Notting comes to mind...

Just kidding.

Notting Hill Street Blues

I'm not sure that Franz had any (even partial) nude scenes in "Hill Street Blues." The men's-and-women's-buttocks/sides-of-women's-breasts push of the envelope started with "NYPD Blues" (at least, on network TV).

Nothing special about this movie. Just a couple of elderly white men sharing a meal and pleasant conversation. Until the daughter of one man shows up with her new fiance and, gasp, he's black!

Hint: This kind of bends the rules of the game just a little. The first word of the second movie is kind of dropped, even though it's a significant word in the title of that movie. It's not just "A" or "The." You'll see.

My, my! ;)/>

"Guess Who's Coming to (My) Dinner with Andre" (?)

George

Edited by GeorgeStGeorge

I'm not sure that Franz had any (even partial) nude scenes in "Hill Street Blues."

George

Well, he did. Their was a big deal made out of his partially nude scene which showed Franz butt. I remember up until the episode quite a bit of media were building it up. I saw it, and who would have thought that the topic of Dennis Franz butt would yield this much coverage. blush.gif

After Fanny Brice has been missing for forty years, a disgraced journalist and a punk computer hacker track her down.

George

The name Fanny Brice sounds so familiar, ( at first, thought it was the character in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, it turns out she was Fanny Eubanks) blush.gif but its not enough to ring the bell. (That might have been Sonny Listons problem, he never heard the bell.. biglaugh.gif