GreaseSpot Cafe

Game: Before & After (Movies and TV)

Raf

A Jewish Holocaust survivor is the first player to get 1000 points and wins a new tank. A boy dreams of leaving a small town to see the world but never gets to.

Did I kill this thread? sleep1.gifIt wasn't intended.

Edited by Human without the bean

Neither do I.

A lack of following up didn't help.

(I rephrased my clues into longer clues when people didn't get them at first.)

Well excuse me. I'll try and do better next time WW. biglaugh.gif

Taking that advise then,

A Father's love for his son is the ultimate sacrifice to save his son from a German concentration camp.

A young man dreams of seeing the 7 wonders of the world, but instead, inherits his father's business and finds his reward is great in heaven because he selflessly has helped others carry their burdens.

I'm guessing that the two sentences represent two movies with a common word in their titles. Not exactly the way this thread was designed, but OK. I just don't recognize either movie (or TV show).

George

I may have gotten off track a little with this one. Sorry George. Of course there is a common word in the titles.

Much more descriptive.

Now I know for sure I've never heard of these movies.

That qualifies as progress. smile.gif

I think I tried to hard WW. One of these is perhaps the most well known movie ever!

this can't be it-but I'll guess 'Schindler's Bucket List.'

Sorry hiway. That's not it.

If no one gets this, which seems likely, I'll reveal it tomorrow and go hide away somewhere in shame. Actually, I think my clues are non evasive and have key points it them. ph34r.gif Anyway, I think you guys will be surprised. I guess we'll see.