GreaseSpot Cafe

Game: Before & After (Movies and TV)

Raf

Noticing a pattern (not that there's anything wrong with it) that WordWolf's clues always seem to describe the second movie first. Just an observation.

It's not intentional, it's a side-effect. I'm trying to make a coherent story, and that seems to generally reverse the title orders.

(I managed to reverse it with a description change once, as you recall, I'm sure.)

Kind of easy, if you remember the second movie at all.

Ted Danson, Steve Gutenberg and Tom Selleck star as happy-go-lucky bachelors whose lives are turned upside-down when they suddenly have to take care of a small, recently discovered brontosaurus.

Hint: the second movie starred William Kaat, also known as the Greatest American Hero. It was also one of those movies with a subtitle, which I am including as the name of the movie for the purposes of this thread (Kind of like how you can refer to "Superman IV" or "Superman IV: The Quest for Peace."

You got the first movie correct and one (major) word in the second movie's subtitle correct (and one minor word).

So I'm going to say yes, take it away:

The correct answer was Three Men and a Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend

Never thought of that one. No. But good guess. There was a slight connection per say in Man on Fire with Latin Americans who were most likely catholics. But it was never stated.

Rain Man is right.

word to the wise there is an a before Man in the original title. Not trying to throw anybody off. It just came to my mind like that.

Edited by Human without the bean