GreaseSpot Cafe

Game: Before & After (Movies and TV)

Raf

Here's a triple movie......

A successful publisher finds his life taking a turn for the surreal after a car accident with a jaded lover.

After an injury leaves him no alternative but to survive by being placed in cryonic suspension,

he begins to have lucid dreams of New York City being attacked by giant robots and scientists disappearing,

while he becomes a secret agent trying to prevent a plan to induce war between China and the UK.

Edited by WordWolf

A successful publisher finds his life taking a turn for the surreal after a car accident with a jaded lover.

After an injury leaves him no alternative but to survive by being placed in cryonic suspension,

he begins to have lucid dreams of New York City being attacked by giant robots and scientists disappearing,

while he becomes a secret agent trying to prevent a plan to induce war between China and the UK.

Stars Cruise and Cruz, Angelina Jolie, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jude Law,

Michelle Yeoh, Teri Hatcher, and Judi Dench.

and a scientist trying to build a new future,

Stars Cruise and Cruz, Angelina Jolie, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jude Law, Sir Lawrence Olivier,

Michelle Yeoh, Teri Hatcher, and Dame Judi Dench.

After ending their relationships a couple finds romance with each other but only after they try to just stay friends first.

Their relationship is a success once they received counseling from a talk show host.

Sorry, I tried to make it clearer when I found "counseling" spelled wrong for you all.

So, were they consoled by the talk show host, or counseled by him?

I don't know the answer, either way... unsure.gif

George

Well, if you can read George I made an edit in the post that they were counseled by the talk show host. I may try to re-word some of this or add to it. I wasn't expecting this clue to really stump the trunk.

Me too. I'll re-word this and be back in a bit.

An obnoxious grad student meets another student when he carpools with her to NYC. After several years and relationships they meet again, and become good friends but both fear sex will ruin the relationship. Their relationship is a success once they receive counseling from a TV talk show host.

Edited by Human without the bean

Me too. I'll re-word this and be back in a bit.

An obnoxious grad student meets another student when he carpools with her to NYC. After several years and relationships they meet again, and become good friends but both fear sex will ruin the relationship. Their relationship is a success once they receive counseling from a TV talk show host.

Is this still cryptic? Because I thought I left a couple of clues warranting a guess at least.

Look, I don't want to make it too easy, do I? What's the fun in that. Perhaps, (if anyone is playing) whoever is playing is trying to hard. The clues are there.

rolleyes.gif

How about a clue? It's not "You've Got Mail", but it's in the same ballpark; the movie that is.