GreaseSpot Cafe

Game: Before & After (Movies and TV)

Raf

This TV-movie is the story of a struggling trucker who's trying to rebuild his life. After the death of his wife, he tries to make amends with his son who he left behind years earlier. Upon their first meeting, his son doesn't think too highly of him until he enters a competition to be the best cook.

Stars Sylvester Stallone, with supporting roles by Tom Colicchio, Padma Lakshmi, and Emeril Lag@sse.

"Over the Top Chef"?

I think they're ALL over the top... ;)/>

George

That's it.

The description was of "Over the Top" completely until the part about cooking.

It probably would have made for a better movie if it WAS about cooking.

At least, it couldn't have been worse. An exciting movie abou an

arm-wrestling competition, really?

Your turn.

Only a handful a humans are left from a virus caused by mad cow disease that has turned everyone else into flesh eating walking courses, except Bill Murray who plays an architect hired by the pharoah to build a theft proof pyramid to keep his treasure in until he reaches the next life, but his wife, a vixen played by Joan Collins try's to steal it first.

I know the first part, but the stuff about Bill Murray and Joan Collins escapes me, for now.

George

Then I don't think you do know the first part George without Bill Murray. I thought the Joan Collins reference from that part of the clue would give it away.

Can we get a little more to work with?

I really shouldn't but OK. [ oh yeah, your right about the corpses WordWolf ] The handful of humans include a gun-toting redneck in search of the last twinkie on earth. The movie is 5 years old.

I got nuthin'.

George

*looks*

I've heard of the one with Bill Murray and might have gotten it,

but the one with Joan Collins, I've never even heard of it.

Wow! i thought everyone knew about that one. Not as dramatic or as filled with leading actors as say, a Ben Hur was, but epic like movie in it's own right for the time. No apologies necessary if you hadn't seen it.

Only a handful a humans are left from a virus caused by mad cow disease that has turned everyone else into flesh eating walking corpses, except Bill Murray who plays an architect hired by the pharoah to build a theft proof pyramid to keep his treasure in until he reaches the next life, but his wife, a vixen played by Joan Collins try's to steal it first.

I can't get more descriptive about the plots of either movie than this.

I thought the Joan Collins reference from that part of the clue would give it away.

I still do if anyone's seen it and I think George has. A Pharoah hires an architect (Bill Murray changed his wardrobe for this, and became the architect for the latter part of the clue here) to build a theft-proof pyramid.

Would it help if I said it was a movie from the mid-50's?
The handful of humans include a gun-toting redneck in search of the last twinkie on earth. The movie is 5 years old.

A reference for anyone who had seen the first movie in the first part of my clue and could immediately associate this movie from any other walking dead movie. Plus, it is something that I'm encouraged to do more: which is [give more insight about the movie I was describing].

This was fun. I don't feel that this is going any further. The correct response is "Zombieland of the Pharohs".

And George can go, "Oh that's the Joan Collins movie".

Someone else take the next turn.