GreaseSpot Cafe

Game: Before & After (Movies and TV)

Raf

Never mind.

"Robocop and a Half"

FREE POST

George

A couple of beer guzzling couch potatoe guys play pranks and watch girls jumping on trampolines, one of whom is Amanda Bynes who dresses in a boys prep uniform and pretends to be a guy.

A couple of beer-guzzling couch-potato guys play pranks and watch girls jumping on trampolines, one of whom is Amanda Bynes who dresses in a boys prep uniform and pretends to be a guy.

"She's the Man Show."

I'll never forget the segment of "the Museum of Annoying Guys", but my favorite was

the one where they got women to sign a petition to end women's suffrage by

using reflexive explanations. ("Women are suffraging needlessly right this minute!"

like that.)

Sorry for my delay. I'll put something up here soon.

When a group of boys go on an adventure they run into mischief when one of them goes missing along with one of there grandfathers but both end up getting arrested and go before actor Harry Anderson.

When a group of boys go on an adventure they run into mischief when one of them goes missing along with one of there grandfathers but both end up getting arrested and go before actor Harry Anderson.

The group of boys go on an adventure before they go on stage. Considered a humorous, slap-stick, adventure comedy.

The rest of it especially the "run" part is the key-mark: plot of the show.