GreaseSpot Cafe

Game: Before & After (Movies and TV)

Raf

Ok, here's a triple, with 2 movies and 1 old television show.

A brilliant young neurosurgeon is approached to use his grandfather's work to cure

a man cursed with lycanthropy and let him die. In the course of his research, he

ends up uncovering the frozen corpse of his grandfather's work. He manages to thaw

it out, and it ends up fighting the man who asked for his help.

With all of them surviving, the cursed man goes off and hosts a television show

of musicians and some comedy, and becomes famous for his work on radio, his

gravelly voice, and his habit of howling on-air.

I THINK you guys might be able to work it out without actor names.

That's it.

I suspect "Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman" was the first movie that revived a dead

monster at the beginning, for better or worse spawning monster sequels.

I remember seeing it decades ago. As I recall, the last scene has the wolfman pulling the Frankenstein monster over a waterfall. I also seem to remember a "sequel" where someone finds both the wolfman and the monster frozen in ice. Am I hallucinating? :)

New one soon.

George

A little boy fleeing a bunch of bullies steals a book and escapes into a the tale of two jilted lovers who spend fifteen years of marriage together, only to find that they might no longer love each other. As he reads, the boy learns that the events of the book are really happening, and he has a role to play in the outcome.

A little boy fleeing a bunch of bullies steals a book and escapes into a the tale of two jilted lovers who spend fifteen years of marriage together, only to find that they might no longer love each other. As he reads, the boy learns that the events of the book are really happening, and he has a role to play in the outcome.

Not getting it. Sorry.

George

Here's a triple.

In this movie, a lawyer faces reprisals from an insane former client of his who was convicted,

but now has been paroled.

He attempts to evade the ex-convict- by accompanying a gonzo journalist on a

road trip.

Then he celebrates his family's survival by taking them on a trip to somewhere

he visited with the journalist.

Here's a triple.

In this movie, a lawyer faces reprisals from an insane former client of his who was convicted,

but now has been paroled.

He attempts to evade the ex-convict- by accompanying a gonzo journalist on a

road trip.

Then he celebrates his family's survival by taking them on a trip to a city

he visited with the journalist.

Stars Robert De Niro, Nick Nolte, Juliette Lewis, Johnny Depp, Benicio del Toro,

Chevy Chase, Beverly D'Angelo, and Randy Quaid.

The first movie is well-known, at least the remake was. Mrs Wolf rattled off the name from the description.

The phrase "gonzo journalism" and "gonzo journalist" points to exactly one person, which means it

points to exactly 1 movie ABOUT that person. He wrote a famous book with the same name the

movie was later given, so the name is particularly famous in a number of contexts.

You are correct about movie #3.