GreaseSpot Cafe

Anything New?

Naten00

I will be meeting up with some people from The Way coming up soon... Is there anything new happening in TWI that I should know about?

You mean like the scintillating "present truth" that is emanating from the Word Over the World teaching auditorium? You know, the power that attracts all around and fills everything up, at least up to the first 3 rows in the auditorium?

I think if you watch Dana Carvey's routine on "Squatting Monkeys Tell No Lies" on YouTube, you should be adequately prepared for your meeting.

I will be meeting up with some people from The Way coming up soon... Is there anything new happening in TWI that I should know about?

Actually that's a good question for them. Do they know anything new?

How about: Who are the current board of directors? Who are the current officers? You don't need to know the answer. What may be apparent is they don't know with certainty either.

Where are they from? Not specifically. Are they close to New Knoxville? The further they are from there the better they will be.