GreaseSpot Cafe

Placement Meetings: Setting Twi's Table

skyrider

If twi follows its format, the month of March is when the directors conduct their Placement Meetings........even the name sounds like an impersonal task of setting the table.

Of course, these meetings are more image-building and twi-marketing than substance. And, much of these meetings is formatted to re-indoctrinate the region men and women and monitor their twi-commitment. In all actuality, the region men are the *enforcers* of twi doctrine and practice on the field. That's why the directors lavish compliments on them and assign them to "teach" in the auditorium.....the seduction yields compliance.

Yeah sure......I suppose that a few who are assigned to a NEW LOCATION, but the vast majority of corps and staff DO NOT MOVE. There are *active* way corps in my city that have been here since 1998.....going on 16 years!

So, with SO FEW MOVING.....what do they spend all this time for? Is every corps' personal life [communications, shortcomings, challenges, attitude, failures] discussed in front of all? Is the lockbox of one's life NOW OPEN for these meetings to liberally reveal his life and, perhaps, innermost confidential issues?

To me, these meetings are nothing more than a CABAL -- a small group joined in secret....to deceive

C...corps

A...assignments

B...by

A...allusive

L...leaders

As discussed before....CABAL

With each passing year, these meetings appear to border on the absurd. Perhaps, behind closed doors.....rosie and the gang spend time playing "Musical Chairs" or something? Well, rosie-belle......most would say that the music HAS STOPPED and you're still standing with no place to sit. You're done. And, if you think that music is still playing......well, it's all in your head.

Stop and think about this for a second.

Who would want to uproot from their job, and city, and schools, and networks of support.......to have "overseers" send him/her [and family ???] to another city and start again, find a job, etc?

And, IF.....all it takes is *the law of believing* to accomplish this, then what's the problem?

If the corps no longer claim it as such.......then WHY keep teaching the crap-doctrine?

Better yet.....maybe Rosalie, donna, linder and other can SHOW how that believing-thingy works by DOING IT THEMSELVES. Yeah, pack your bags and head off to teach and live what you preach. Oh, you're not going to do that???

Smites, doesn't it?........when the tables are turned, huh?

Hypocrites.

Yeah, sure.....many of those corps don't want to leave twi's religion, but they ALSO don't want

to reject the REALITY OF LIFE either. Therefore, most of them just ain't going to move.

Hey, Rosalie.....don't look now but they are giving you the ONE-FINGER-SALUTE. :realmad:

These Placement Meetings are where *the rubber meets the road*

......where that there "law of believing" takes a beating

......where the corps silently tell you to take a hike

......where dissent is manifestly declared in NOT MOVING

......where you, rosie, are denied your smug control

The reason twi's "law of believing" is so hard to sell is....

....BECAUSE no one in twi can actually produce outcomes of its doctrine.

Wierwille couldn't do it either.

Yeah, sure.....many of those corps don't want to leave twi's religion, but they ALSO don't want

to reject the REALITY OF LIFE either. Therefore, most of them just ain't going to move.

For many.....imo, it takes years of blood, sweat and tears to achieve footholds to upward success

.....finding a career and/or a path that gives a sense of personal satisfaction and cash flow

.....a work environment and perks that sustain many psychological advantages

.....charter schools or public schools that are so strategically important to one's family

.....school activities, school friends, etc. etc....the whole dynamics of child rearing

.....those very crucial high school years and prepping for college /military/life

.....and yeah, some type of friendly camaraderie in those local fellowship

BUT....nothing trumps the growing REALITY and STABILITY of one's choices, family and livelihood.

Get real, rosie and donna........you've NEVER done the moving from city to city thing!

And yeah.....I hope linder prints this off so that you can read it. :anim-smile:

• 3 years later...
On 2/26/2014 at 7:26 AM, skyrider said:

If twi follows its format, the month of March is when the directors conduct their Placement Meetings........even the name sounds like an impersonal task of setting the table.

Of course, these meetings are more image-building and twi-marketing than substance. And, much of these meetings is formatted to re-indoctrinate the region men and women and monitor their twi-commitment. In all actuality, the region men are the *enforcers* of twi doctrine and practice on the field. That's why the directors lavish compliments on them and assign them to "teach" in the auditorium.....the seduction yields compliance.

Yeah sure......I suppose that a few who are assigned to a NEW LOCATION, but the vast majority of corps and staff DO NOT MOVE. There are *active* way corps in my city that have been here since 1998.....going on 16 years!

So, with SO FEW MOVING.....what do they spend all this time for? Is every corps' personal life [communications, shortcomings, challenges, attitude, failures] discussed in front of all? Is the lockbox of one's life NOW OPEN for these meetings to liberally reveal his life and, perhaps, innermost confidential issues?

To me, these meetings are nothing more than a CABAL -- a small group joined in secret....to deceive

C...corps

A...assignments

B...by

A...allusive

L...leaders

As discussed before....CABAL

With each passing year, these meetings appear to border on the absurd. Perhaps, behind closed doors.....rosie and the gang spend time playing "Musical Chairs" or something? Well, rosie-belle......most would say that the music HAS STOPPED and you're still standing with no place to sit. You're done. And, if you think that music is still playing......well, it's all in your head.

Imagine being a fly on the wall in those meetings…

I’ve been around a lot of crap in my day but this $hit really takes the cake !

fly-on-the-wall13.jpg