GreaseSpot Cafe

something that hurts bothers me all the time

excathedra

this is the little quote next to my name

do you realize when this young lady went to wierwille for help and felt like killing herself

he told her this? I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT'S GOOD ABOUT BEING ALIVE

she would feel good about being alive having sex with him????????????????????????

this makes me beyond disgusted and beyond despair

Yeah I finally read the book on kindle. I was wondering about that quote by your avatar until I read that book. Now please clear up a mystery that I've had since I've joined greasespot. WHO IS THAT AVATAR you have??? Is it some silent screen person? I cannot place it. Pleaaase tell me.

RottieGrl: I always thought that was her before PFAL.

ExCathedra: That certifiably dead person has met his maker and judgment has been given by The Righteous Judge.

I watched yesterday and you also might want to watch the TV show Law and Order, Special Victims Unit, Season 15, Episode 20, Post Mortem Blues. (I watched it on Hulu, here: Law and Order SVU on Hulu) Benson, with the help of a psychiatrist, confronts the after effects of abuse and the mental anguish and hold over her from a dead person.

I had a deja vu personal confrontation similar a couple of weeks ago that I have been dealing with. This guy who was the one who marked and avoided me and I have been in touch on email and Facebook, and hoped that we were moving forward and establishing a relationship again (I always loved him and his family), and then he comes up with this "father in the word" verbiage and then he sends me a "resurrection Sunday" teaching by that certifiably dead person, and I simply deleted it and prayed for him and his relationship with the Holy Spirit to grow stronger. And I continue to remind myself that that certain certifiably dead person has met his maker and been judged and reaped his eternal rewards, whatever the Lord Jesus determined they should be, and my job is to ensure that I am doing all I can to live as much as I can so that my FaceTime with Jesus will be a good one.

Edited by Kit Sober

this is the little quote next to my name

do you realize when this young lady went to wierwille for help and felt like killing herself

he told her this? I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT'S GOOD ABOUT BEING ALIVE

she would feel good about being alive having sex with him????????????????????????

this makes me beyond disgusted and beyond despair

I remember when you first put that quote below your avatar, but without the "vpig" acknowledgment. I thought it meant that you were in such a good place, now, that you could show people what was good about being alive. I'm still praying for you to get to that place.

George

• Upvote 1

If you put a note out on the main page...Attention Moderators.....and then tell them the problem....and give them some suggestions for replacements, I'm fairly sure somebody will help you change it!

If you put a note out on the main page...Attention Moderators.....and then tell them the problem....and give them some suggestions for replacements, I'm fairly sure somebody will help you change it!

I don't think that Excie is disgusted that that's the quote next to her avatar. She put it there. I believe that she is expressing her disgust at the pig who fed her that line, to begin with.

George

• Upvote 1

thanks friends. not sure what we're talking about. but i'm leaving that there under my little avatar because i want to somehow say it or announce it to "my" world lol

and rottiegirl, that pic of mine is one that i chose because ginger tea told me i should have one. so i picked one from some generic page of little faces

Your stock avatar is taken from a painting by Gene Pressler. The whole thing can be seen here http://www.pinterest...-gene-pressler/

Ah! HAP! Thank you! I actually went through all the generic avatars on Greasespot but it's long gone. You don't know how long that's been bugging me. I need a life, I know. But I was SURE it was some silent film star that I couldn't place. Now I know it's a painting of what looks like a 20s flapper. How cute! Thanks Hap, lol.

PS, if anybody is going to look, you have to scroll down just a little to see exie's avatar pic.

Edited by RottieGrrrl

hehe I wondered about that avatar a couple of years ago. I copied the link to her avatar and then entered it in Google image search. baboom, there it was smile.gif

Okay so THAT's how you do it. Thanks for the tip. wink.gif Although that tip wouldn't have helped me now because all the images are linked back to greasespot. But it's good to know for future use. I know we are totally derailing this thread......Sorry!

Edited by RottieGrrrl

Excat- maybe Pressler was painting a movie star.

Rottie- it still works. Right click on the avatar, select 'copy image location'. Go to Google and open Google images. Click on the camera in the search bar then paste the image location URL you copied. Voila! Here is yours, and some other Rottie images and animations- http://www.picgifs.com/dog-graphics/rottweiler/

ok, I am done with the derail, sowwy.

(but it was fun to play with y'all.)

Edited by HAPe4me