GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Actor/Actress (or Role)

Raf

Johnny Baker      Hap Andrews        Tommy Curtis       Ben Dixon    Hans Muller     William "Bill" Robinson

Don Farrell    Donald Forrester     Jimmy Trotter     Dave Kerlin      Fred Clarkson     Andy Walker

Paul Edwards    Charles Jones     Phil Corrigan     Henry Dreiser   Johnny Steele    Silas Holmes

Red Cates      Avery Wilson     Ray Douglas     Jerry Sykes     Steve Mallory    Dan Redfern

Joel Collins     George Browning    Eli Whitney     Virgil Cordt      Tris Stewart    Paul Donovan

Johnny Baker      Hap Andrews        Tommy Curtis       Ben Dixon    Hans Muller     William "Bill" Robinson

Don Farrell    Donald Forrester     Jimmy Trotter     Dave Kerlin      Fred Clarkson     Andy Walker

Paul Edwards    Charles Jones     Phil Corrigan     Henry Dreiser   Johnny Steele    Silas Holmes

Red Cates      Avery Wilson     Ray Douglas     Jerry Sykes     Steve Mallory    Dan Redfern

Joel Collins     George Browning    Eli Whitney     Virgil Cordt      Tris Stewart    Paul Donovan

Colonel Floyd Graham       Jerry Slocum     Captain Philip Donlin     Brad Adams      Frank Keeler      Deputy Marshall Harvey Pell       Gar Stanton     Jim Starbuck    Pete Haines      Frank Prior     Ben Trask     Philip Graham       Rex Moffett        Gyp Clements        Noah Curry      Jim Benson      Dutch Seymour     Adam Shepherd      Jonathan Tatum     Senator Guthrie     Dr Doug Standish    Major Jamie Wilson     Vic Powers   Captain Steve Bannerman      Dr Jim Hanley       Dave Woodrough       Frank McCarthy    Hans Pimler 

The answer IS "LLOYD BRIDGES."

I was getting ready to post all his latest stuff, all the stuff I'd recognize easily.

Like Leslie Nielsen, I remember him playing all his roles straight. Unlike Nielsen, he could add gravitas as needed- which is why he was well-suited to playing "Commander Cain" of the original "Battlestar Galactica" (as far as I'm concerned, the ONLY BG), and thus the commanding officer of the Battlestar Pegasus, the other surviving Battlestar.

Week, or wheat?

• 3 weeks later...

Alec Guinness            Bruno Ganz            Ian McKellen

Anthony Hopkins         Robert Carlyle       Noah Taylor

Lian Neeson             Udo Kier                     Taika Waititi

Michael Sheard        Charles Chaplin          David Bamber       

George

Dr Holly Marten           Charlie Bradbury       Codex/Cyd Sherman         "Red"/ Virginia Sullivan

Heidi Gefsky     Ms. Angela        Celeste Middleton     Poppy Kline       Dr Morgan    Henriette Hudson

Dr Holly Marten           Charlie Bradbury       Codex/Cyd Sherman         "Red"/ Virginia Sullivan

Heidi Gefsky     Ms. Angela        Celeste Middleton     Poppy Kline       Dr Morgan    Henriette Hudson

June Marie Jacobs       Eloise Hutchinson    Kinga Forrester    Grendel     Mary Jane Watson

Ghoulia Yelps    Captain of Emon          Amanda Wood      Ginger Root   Dr Tangerine

Our regular gamers are geeky enough to get this one.   BTW, although "Mary Jane Watson" was a voice acting role (as were a number), one could argue typecasting anyway, or at least an interesting coincidence for the actress.  

"Our regular gamers are geeky enough to get this one." That actually gave it away.

Felicia Day.  "Charlie Bradbury" was her role in Supernatural.  I think "Holly Marten" might have been her role in Eureka.

If I'm not mistaken, she started as a blogger or YouTuber and moved to bit roles in shows to more important roles.  She's a cutie.

George

11 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

"Our regular gamers are geeky enough to get this one." That actually gave it away.

Felicia Day.  "Charlie Bradbury" was her role in Supernatural.  I think "Holly Marten" might have been her role in Eureka.

If I'm not mistaken, she started as a blogger or YouTuber and moved to bit roles in shows to more important roles.  She's a cutie.

George

Correct, and I'm surprised that was what gave it away.  BTW, Kinga Forrester was the MST3K role, but I remember her first as "Codex" from the webseries "The Guild."  Her experiences as a gamer of World of Warcraft inspired that series, where she played Cyd Sherman, and her online persona, Codex.

The team from "The Guild" also made the music video "Do You Want to Date My Avatar?", which was actually how I heard of "The Guild."    Wil Wheaton fans are probably all familiar with "The Guild".

Virginia Sullivan was the title character from the horror flick "Red-Werewolf Hunter."

Michael Shanks             Alexander Wraith                Bill Nuckols 

Falk Hentschel            Aldis Hodge                           James Remar

At this point, I've included all the actors who gave live performances of this character.  Other voice actors include

Vic Perrin                    Phil Morris                        Wu Jing

William Katt                  Jack Angel                     Omid Abtahi

George

I would have gotten it from Aldis Hodge and Michael Shanks, though I also saw Nuckols and Hentschel in this role.   I found two more actors who did live versions of this role:  Jim (not Hugh) Jackman, in a Baby Ruth commercial; and Ryan Digger in an adult film version.  (!)

George