GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Actor/Actress (or Role)

Raf

I'll let Raf explain that cryptic comment at his leisure.  In the meantime, name the actor:

Sir Walter Raleigh          Geoffrey Radcliffe               Clifford Pyncheon

Joseph Smith                  King Charles II                   Vital Dutour

George

In the Odd Couple, "The Exorcists", Felix is convinced they have a ghost in their air conditioner- the ghost of Irving Cohen, who died in the apartment and was its occupant directly before Oscar.   They went to the office of Dr Clove to consult with him.  Dr Clove had an interesting discussion with them, and said he could come that evening, but would have to charge them for a house-call. He would arrive just before midnight. If he ascertained the presence of a spirit, he would proceed to the exorcism.  Felix should have prepared for him bayleaf, cloves of garlic, incense and half a chicken (usually around midnight he gets a little hungry, and we knew he was attending Weight Watchers meetings.)  When he arrived, Feiix was wearing a black robe and a lei of garlic buibs, and was flinging flower petals around. When the doorbell rang, Oscar answered it.  Dr Clove arrived. *to Oscar* "Good evening. Where is the chicken?"  Dr Clove saw Felix and burst out laughing.  Oscar: "*laughing* That's authetic!"  "Pardon me Mister Ungar. How a man dresses in his home is his business. I am merely laughing because you look funny."  "I wore this for the exorcism!" "Mister Ungar, that outfit is worn in cases of Demonic Possession and once in a while for Trick or Treat, but it doesn't work here."       

Only those listening CLOSELY can make out the question when Dr Clove walks in. I heard it by chance one night and lost it completely.

Shelby Carpenter           Dr. Richard Cross              Boss Tweed

Cardinal Richelieu          Tracy Holland                     Lloyd Rollins

George

No.  I don't think Curry was alive when this actor performed these roles.  Here are some more recent ones.

Shelby Carpenter           Dr. Richard Cross              Boss Tweed

Cardinal Richelieu          Tracy Holland                     Lloyd Rollins

Baka                                   Mr. Scratch                            Francois Delambre

Frederick Loren               Roderick Usher                Nicholas Medina/Sebastian Medina

George