GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Actor/Actress (or Role)

Raf

15 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Val Kilmer played him live, and I know Bruce Greenwood voiced him in at least one cartoon.

George

The first 2 guys to play him are the first 2 I named. David Mazouz was on Gotham, and played Bruce Wayne (and Batman in the last episode.)   As for Alan Napier, he normally played Alfred in the 1966 Batman... who once dressed up in the Bat costume and used a voice scrambler while driving the Batmobile so Bruce Wayne and Batman could be in the same place at the same time.

6 hours ago, WordWolf said:

So, George's turn.  (BTW, I would have accepted Bruce Wayne and Batman equally as the right answer-s.)

Ah, but Alan Napier never technically played Bruce Wayne...

I'm glad you reminded me of that episode, though.  I saw Napier's name and associated it with Alfred, which made me question the Batman pick.

New one soon.

George

Pamela Stewart                   Miss Dorothy Brown                   Martine Randall

Sister Michelle                    Beth Jarrett                                  Charlotte Dreyfus

Annie McGuire                  Louise Felcott                                 Pearl Coplin

George

Okay, let's finish this.

Pamela Stewart                   Miss Dorothy Brown                   Martine Randall

Sister Michelle                    Beth Jarrett                                  Charlotte Dreyfus

Annie McGuire                  Louise Felcott                                 Pearl Coplin

Laura Petrie                       Mary Richards

George

Francis Lionel "Lion" Delbuchi               Bobby Deerfield             Steve Burns

Ivan Travalian                       Tom Dobb            Frank Keller    

RIcky Roma                 Arthur Kirkland         Sonny Wortzik

• 3 weeks later...

Name the actor who played:

Virgil Swann                  Kevin Healy                    Jason Kemp                              Blaine Bingham