GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Actor/Actress (or Role)

Raf

Curtis Armstrong       Brent Spiner            Alan Tudyk           Lennie Weinrib

Ted Knight      Frank Welker        Kevin Michael Richardson      Cameron Monaghan

Roger Stoneburner         Mustafa Bulut         Nathan Dashwood      Barry Keoghan

Larry Storch      Michael McKean       Zack Galifianakis

I thought we had a gentlemen's agreement that some level of looking it up was acceptable after three days, and it has been three days in the sense of 72 hours after the first clue was posted.

I cheated way before George did, so you're not gonna hear back from me.

I thought that the 3-day rule applied only to Triple Movie Links (probably because it's the only thread where the poster can't add clues over time).

On the other hand, Raf is already counting himself out, Nathan seems to have gone, and it's unlikely that Human will get this without the ridiculously easy names, let me post them.  If Human gets it, he can go ahead.  If not, I'll go.

Jared Leto           Cesar Romero           Jack Nicholson        Joachin Phoenix       Mark Hamill

George

10 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

I googled Cameron Monaghan's photo.  So, yes, I recognize him and I'm pretty sure I know the role.  Am I disqualified?

George

I thought the 3-day rule applied to Triple Movie Links, or if no more clues were posted.

That having been said, go ahead, George.  Move us along.

(Yes, Larry Storch did voiceover work.)

18 hours ago, WordWolf said:

I thought the 3-day rule applied to Triple Movie Links, or if no more clues were posted.

It means what we want it to mean when we want it to mean it. In this case, no one else was gonna jump in. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Mary Rose Foster            Bonita Friml               Barbara Stone

Sandy Brozinsky            Sadie Shelton             CC Bloom

Stella Claire                      Dixie Leonard              Winifred Sanderson

Brenda Morelli Cushman                    Jacqueline Susann

George

I figured ypu didn't really need to know each character once you saw how stereotypically Mexican the names were.

Tommy Chong, by the way, was in That 70s Show and Zootopia.

George is up

Actually, TC was in a LOT of things, but mostly TV appearances.

Anyway,

2nd Lt Bob Anderson                Capt. Stillman                Bronte Judson

Billy Ace                                          Maltz                                 Lt. Felix Foxglove

George

Thanks, George.  Stillman was the only character I recognized.

Characters:

Lt. Rozanon; Inspector Jacques Clouseau; Cpt. John Yossarian; Sigmund Freud; Dr. Sheldon Kornpett; Bill Boggs; George Kraft; Dr. Oatman.