GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Actor/Actress (or Role)

Raf

This was the first post in the thread. The current round leaves us 3 short of the 3

roles or 3 actors to begin a round. Can we get them?

Yeah, that's right. I kept looking at Name that actor (singular) on this board and forgot the rules.

OK. Here's some roles.

Reverand Jonathan Whirley

William Faucett Robinson

Archduke Franz Ferdinand

I've got a "Will Robinson" from "Lost in Space" (probably the show, not the movie)

and a Reverend Whirley from the "Dragnet" movie, but I don't know if it's the same

character mentioned here. I have no idea who played either, but it's possible

one character played both.

I've got a "Will Robinson" from "Lost in Space" (probably the show, not the movie)

and a Reverend Whirley from the "Dragnet" movie, but I don't know if it's the same

character mentioned here. I have no idea who played either, but it's possible

one character played both.

Your both right and wrong, if this helps WordWolf. Your very close and very far away in space.

That's him. Peter Keys was the secret head of the op division to catch the Predator in 2.

Pappas was Keanu Reeves side kick in Point Break. Cmdr. Krill was part of the terroristic gang in Steven Seagal's Under Seige. Eddie Lomax was a sleaze-bag lawyer in The Firm. He played the Bear (Paul Bryant) and of course Buddy Holley. The other's were much less familiar roles than these. He was in Lethal Weapon as an X-Vietnam war mercenary named Joshua. Your Up George.