GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Actor/Actress (or Role)

Raf

12 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

Well Andy Kaufman played Tony Clifton and Elvis and the rest of those guys sounds like he could have too.

That's him.

A lot of people don't know he wasn't ALWAYS Tony Clifton- sometimes Bob Zmuda wore the costume and makeup.

However, AK impersonated Elvis (it's even mentioned in the REM song).  In "Heart Beeps", he was the

android ValCom,  ATT in "In God We Tru$t", and Vic Ferrari was an alternate personality for Latka Gravas

of "Taxi."   "Baji Kimran" was supposedly a normal bachelor who appeared on "the Dating Game" for some

woman to consider choosing.   I mentioned everyone except "Foreign Man" who later became "Latka Gravas",

and Latka himself.

GO!

On 11/1/2016 at 10:46 AM, Human without the bean said:
On 11/1/2016 at 10:46 AM, Human without the bean said:

Lev Andropov

Karl `Hungus'

Gaear Grimsrud  

Satan

Prince of Doubt

The Ghost

Dieter Stark

Giovanni Andreini

Serge Muscat

Dr. Solomon Eddie

Calvaldi

Ivan Michigan

18 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Still no idea.

George

That's what I was afraid of.  He's a Swedish actor, usually plays seedy type characters.  His character Gaear Grim was one of his most memorable roles.  He frequently is cast by Joel and Ethan Coen.  He isn't by any means a mainstream actor but he has played in several blockbuster movies, if that helps?

i.e., According to his IMDB profile he is currently filming, and has a total of 7 movies both in pre- or post production right now.  So he keeps busy, and somebody likes his work.

Edited by Human without the bean
cuz

1 hour ago, WordWolf said:

*looks him up*   I have actually only seen him as Count Vertigo, and there's NO way I could tell you his name or pick him out of a lineup from that.

Fair enough, but maybe you were looking up the wrong guy because I didn't see a Count Vertigo in his profile.  What movie was that?

In the movie Fargo, (Gaear Grimsrud)  he was the guy running Steve Buscemi through the wood chipper.  He play Satan in Constantine.  In Minority Report he played the eye Dr. Solomon Eddie who gave Tom Cruise another set of eyes.  He was one of the thugs ( Karl Hungus) in Big Lebowski. 

They just added 3 more movies to his profile on IMDB since I saw it last (which was yesterday) making it 10 upcoming projects.

Peter Stormare has been around and played in lots of popular movies like Awakenings, Armageddon ( Lev Andropov), Chocolat ( he was the husband of Lena Olin)  I know you've seen that WordWolf and he was in Windtalkers, Bad Boys 2, Premonition and Nacho Libre.  He has 170 acting credits so far.

If anyone has one go ahead and take my turn.

9 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

Fair enough, but maybe you were looking up the wrong guy because I didn't see a Count Vertigo in his profile.  What movie was that?

In the movie Fargo, (Gaear Grimsrud)  he was the guy running Steve Buscemi through the wood chipper.  He play Satan in Constantine.  In Minority Report he played the eye Dr. Solomon Eddie who gave Tom Cruise another set of eyes.  He was one of the thugs ( Karl Hungus) in Big Lebowski. 

They just added 3 more movies to his profile on IMDB since I saw it last (which was yesterday) making it 10 upcoming projects.

Peter Stormare has been around and played in lots of popular movies like Awakenings, Armageddon ( Lev Andropov), Chocolat ( he was the husband of Lena Olin)  I know you've seen that WordWolf and he was in Windtalkers, Bad Boys 2, Premonition and Nacho Libre.  He has 170 acting credits so far.

If anyone has one go ahead and take my turn.

I saw "Chocolat?" When was this? I went down his IMdB page and found exactly 1 thing I personally saw him in. ,  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001780/?ref_=tt_cl_t3

In "Arrow" , he played Werner Zytle/Count Vertigo in 2 episodes, "the Calm" and "Canaries."  2014 and 2015.

Technically, the 2nd Count Vertigo. http://arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Werner_Zytle

http://arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Peter_Stormare

• 2 weeks later...