GreaseSpot Cafe

Statement of "Beliefs"

Bolshevik

5 hours ago, waysider said:

Well, believe it or not (heehee), the Advance Class, on pages 26 and 27 of the silly-bus, gives some answers to this question.

It seems that this kind of believing is the kind that comes from the renewing of the mind and is used to operate the law of believing.

It's not the same as the manifestation of Believing, which is an impartation manifestation.

"The manifestation of Believing is your operation of the God-given ability whereby you may believe to bring to pass the impossible at your command according to what God has revealed to you by Word of Knowledge, Word of Wisdom and Discerning of Spirits. It also inspires believing in others."

Now take your Sing Along The Way books and turn to "It's Only Make Believe".

Wow. Fresh word salad for sale. Pure bull$hit. This is astonishingly funny.

Thanks for pointing out this distinction. Who can keep up with this spider monkey with rickets doctrine? One who manifests the law of believing through believing faith which is distinctively different yet not the same as operating the manifestation of believing?

Which one would I use to get a parking space? Which one would I use around Easter or Pentecost to bring about Christ's return? (I was actually exhorted to do this very type of believing, but isn't that God's business?)

Which AC syllabus? '71 or '79?

Edited by Nathan_Jr
The credentials are engraved on the bracelet
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, waysider said:

The title page says 1968. I took it in 1973.

Wow. Thank you, Waysider for sticking around all these years to help pull back the curtain and stand for Truth. And for humor. Seriously, thank you. 

It can’t be overstated how important GSC is. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord Jesus Christ, his ascension into heaven, and his seating at the right hand of God.
  1. We believe in the blessed hope of Christ’s return, the personal return of our living lord and savior, Jesus Christ, and our gathering together unto him.
  1. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust.
  1. We believe in the receiving of the fullness of the holy spirit, the power from on high, and the corresponding nine manifestations of the holy spirit for all born-again believers.

holy spirit - lower case

Lord / lord in reference to JC . . . sometimes uppercase sometimes lowercase?

just and unjust - this is two categories of people - but the dead are not alive but are sleeping which is not alive but you're not dead when you are sleeping but . . .

#6 - crucified body - I seem to remember emphasis on a "spiritual body" - In fact this was talked about a lot, . . what we could do when we get our "spiritual bodies"  . . . or something

10 hours ago, Rocky said:

Otherwise known as "It's ALL Bull$hit!"

It's a manifestation of a clinically diagnosable disease some call malignant narcissism . . . identify them early?