GreaseSpot Cafe

Wierwille on Youtube

OldSkool

Not sure where to put this link so moderators please move as appropriate. The following link pulls mass wierwille recordings off youtube. Not just his but John Juedes, et. al.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=wierwille+rom     (to pull recordings with Romans in the title...change rom to eph for ephesianse, etc.)

and another...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6JaXwIGukAFV6jHyOEooQA  (this link lets you search for verses, book chapters, etc.)

Edited by OldSkool

2 hours ago, OldSkool said:

they should be able to get a class together any day now...lol

Likely in Cameroon, Congo, The Democratic Republic of Congo, or Venezuela, where these poor people have been victims of dictatorial, autocratic regimes for generations. Though Cameroon* may not be as politically brainwashed as the others, they suffer great internal division, nonetheless. These are ripe, societal Petri dishes for the propagation of bull$hit and lies. That's the foundational strategy. That's why the current WOWs are in those countries... and Florida.

*Going off memory.  I'm fully open to being corrected on this. 

Edited by Nathan_Jr
Gloves. Bloody gloves. That fit. But don't fit.
  • Upvote 1

Just to clarify – the wierwille stuff is the pseudo-Christian cult  equivalent of Apocrypha – colloquially referred to as  Awful-pocrypha  by some survivors of the pseudo-Christian cult   The Way International.

Similarities to Apocrypha are striking – since the core elements of wierwille’s awful-doctrines are considered Advanced Class secrets hidden within gosh-awful-long  indoctrinating classes. Considered the greatest secret in way-world today because they are the vehicles of esoteric knowledge considered too profound or too sacred to be disclosed to anyone other than the initiated who are willing to fork over money, resources and time.

Coincidentally the term Apocrypha and wierwille’s  Awful-pocrypha  have been applied to writings and classes that were hidden – or later ignored - not because of their claims of divinity but because of their questionable value to the real church. In general use, the word apocrypha and wierwille’s  Awful-pocrypha  have come to mean "false, spurious, bad, or PFAL-ish".

John Juedes and other decoders of wierwille’s  Awful-pocrypha , like many on Grease Spot Café are known for sorting out the bull$hit after it’s already hit the fan.   :shithitsfan:

A very good YouTube video showing mistakes by Victor Wierwille. I simply give this video by John Juedes, a grade of A. However, God our heavenly spiritual Father could give this video a grade of A+. The only perfect man is Jesus Christ. Simply the rest of us are not perfect, but hopefully we can make good decisions and have good spiritual doctrinal knowledge in our earthly lives.

Edited by Mark Sanguinetti

I have an ulterioir motive for posting these as well. It is a good resource to reference the crazy stuff that wierwille said during his live presentations as well as old, un-edited/sanitized versions of his writings. With all the effort the way international has put into whitewashing vics publications and such, they really don't want people to have access to his unsanitized works, be it an old STS or U of L or whatever. They do not present the real version of VPW but their sanitized, edited version. Therefore, having public access to some of the crazy stuff he used to say and also access to plagaraized materials because they have "cleaned up" his stolen goods....anywho. L8rs.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Rocky said:

Yes, very good and very succinct. For those in twi who are ready to hear, it's also quite salient.

I credit John Jeudes with being one of the major players in me finally breaking free from the way international. His works are very thorough, succint, etc. He does and excellent job.

• 9 months later...

I came across this one while looking for another astonishingly errant "teaching."

I couldn't get past minute 1:20. This is what I mean when I say the errors literally jump off the page and leap out of his mouth. One does not need to look for stupidity. It is self-evident, and you can't fix it - it is forevah.

Hebrew verbs have a consonantal root or stem. Most verbs stems have three consonants, some have four. A radical is a consonantal root - a consonant. The three radicals in question are not the hardest. They are regular consonants.

שָׁבַת

The verb is transliterated shabath. Sound familiar? It means rest or cease or desist. It means stop working.

I does NOT literally mean sat.

Even victor's favorite FREE translation, The Amplified Bible, from which he copied abundantly for "Literal Translation According to Usage," does not get as imaginative and creative as he does here.

Notice the histrionics. If he repeats "sat" enough times, people will ignore the error and just beleeeve it. 

Hey! I didn't write the book.

Edited by Nathan_Jr
Gloves

Ya...wierwille was an idiot....

Jesus sat down on the right hand of God and has been chilling there ever since because it's all finished already....

I mean nevermind obvious scripture on the matter:

Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

I didn't know that occured on the day of Pentecost some 2000 years ago...

I looked up שָׁבַת using Strongs and sat isn't even an alternate definition...it's just not there...so what does that leave us to deduce...that he got Sat from Saturday, which is the correct Sabbath day for the Jewish people?

Or...or...did he just ties in a totally unrelated doctrinal error that all Jesus work is finished once he sat on the right hand of God? When it says he sat it's an indication of authority and power as God's Grand Vizier, to use secular terminology...it has nothing to do with sitting next to God and munching on celestial Bon Bons whilst us peasants use the law of believing to reach the cookie jar....complete and total error...so maybe statements like this are bait wrapped around the absent Christ hook used to ensare folks from the real non-absent Christ..anywho...

Edited by OldSkool