GreaseSpot Cafe

Lilting

Bolshevik

36 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

This Is Fine | Know Your Meme

I always wondered what that would look like...the dog has perfectly renewed his mind to stay peaceful while his house burns...probably visualizing water...a camera offers an appropriate analogy...

4 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

I always wondered what that would look like...the dog has perfectly renewed his mind to stay peaceful while his house burns...probably visualizing water...a camera offers an appropriate analogy...

If you put your hand on a hot stove your hand moves before you are conscious of any pain. (sensor reflex)

This I wonder if some things are faster than a renewed mind can process, how is the old man subdued?  Can you focus the camera on the reflex?  It already happened, so no.

So ignore the pain?  Pain is of the old man?  Pain is not real.  Or does pain tell us what is real?

Fight Club (1999)

51 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

If you put your hand on a hot stove your hand moves before you are conscious of any pain. (sensor reflex)

This I wonder if some things are faster than a renewed mind can process, how is the old man subdued?  Can you focus the camera on the reflex?  It already happened, so no.

So ignore the pain?  Pain is of the old man?  Pain is not real.  Or does pain tell us what is real?

Fight Club (1999)

There is no spoon..

2 hours ago, chockfull said:

Cool.  Looks like extra study material for the new PFAL intermediate class.

If that's for the intermediate class, this must be for the AC.