GreaseSpot Cafe

Govt. Coverup of UFOs?

oldiesman

Hi Oldiesman:    Interesting topic, for sure.  I've never seen a UAP nor do I know anyone who has.  A few years ago the Navy released the now famous footage of top-gun flyers playing with the maybe-other-wordly zip-zaps.   I once was told (circa 179) by a corps member that UFO's were tricks of the adversary, or so saith VPW. 

Like you, I'm not sold on any one theory.  I guess VP's explanation is as valid as mother ships, alternative dimensions, and secret government projects.  Whatever the explanation, there's not much that can be done about it and no profit in worrying about it.  But it is enticing to think about the possibilities!

-rrb

1 hour ago, Stayed Too Long said:

We know the government is not going to shed any light on the UFO situation. Their response to the whistleblower was to demand they not disclose any classified information they know about the situation. All the feds are doing is holding a gun to the head of anyone who would shed light on the situation.

Did you view the video with Michio Kaku?

Mr. K makes a good point by shifting the responsibility to the military.  Who's to say what has been developed in the last 10 years?  The war gods have not been idle. Saw a recent video where one technician is controlling a flock of quad drones while they maneuver like a flock of birds.  Wouldn't it be cool to have a glimpse of life a hundred years from now?

-rrb

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Stayed Too Long said:

I should have said the Pentegon is still denying any coverup. We only have the data now of UFOs because of the whistleblowers bringing it to the U.S. congressional hearings. 

Got it. Thanks.