GreaseSpot Cafe

Ohio HQ...50 years later

waysider

15 hours ago, waysider said:

Building on the left was the BRC/ Building on the right was the limb leader's residence.

Yep. This is what remains of that noble effort that consumed the FellowLaborers' lives, 50 years ago.

Sad :asdf:

Menial manual labor is the staple of cult control.

String those chairs.  Break those mints in half.  Pick up that trash it’s not a blessing.  Work full time AND pay fully.  Dig that hole and fill it in.  Make sure those grounds are Disney quality so the MOGFODAT doesn’t have a nervous breakdown and start a cursing fit.

I am done lifting a single finger to enable the idiots whose opinion of themselves is a great world religious leader while they lie, whitewash history and abuse others.

This is where we lived. (duplex townhomes) We rented eight of them. Each unit typically housed 6 single men or women or 2 married couples .The first one I was assigned to housed a married couple and 4 single men. There was also one that housed a married couple with 5 kids. Every morning, all 50 of us met in one of the basements at 6AM for manifestations and announcements, followed by a run down the road "to the big tree and back" before breakfast in the individual houses. It was pretty hectic getting everyone one off to work on time after that.

It's about a 1/2 hr. drive from Limb HQ.

The OSC has been demolished?  Whatever did they do with the stuff inside it?  Of which, I guess, a fair amount was not needed, as there's no RoA any more.