GreaseSpot Cafe

In Search of Historic Jesus

All true, raf...

Going solely on the physical evidence there is not much to nail down. 

There is  the spiritual element that many have considered and developed other conclusions.  Involving direct revelation that cannot be analyzed physically. 

Continuing to look into the topics but not much more to contribute I think, maybe, don't know till I know, I guess. lol... 

Even non-Christian groups, well some, acknowledge some sort of Jesus. A Muslim guy I know said Jesus prophesied of Muhammad coming. I don't buy that deal much..... he talked about the comforter... anyways there is probably more to say......

I wouldn't put much stock in what Muslims think is historical. They accept as historical that Muhammad ascended to heaven on a winged horse.

Oh yeah? Prove it didn't happen!

well....I consider the Muslim point of view but they go by the book, their book of course so not interested in that at all..

what really set off the spirit for me was considering the Buddhist teachings, and Hindu then ironically the teachings from the churches of my youth...