GreaseSpot Cafe

If you could ask TWI anything, and they had to answer...

IMF777

I was just daydreaming about the upcoming Peeler trial depositions, and this thought came into my mind: What would I ask Rosie, Loy, Harvey and the rest of them?

In a deposition the person being deposed has to answer under oath the questions put forth.

Knowing they would have to answer your question, what would you ask?

Copyright 2004 by the author. All rights reserved. Posting may not be copied or reproduced by anyone, including employees and followers of The Way International, Inc.

quote:
"In a deposition the person being deposed has to answer under oath the questions put forth.

Knowing they would have to answer your question, what would you ask?"

I'm not so confident they would answer any question truthfully even "under oath", outside of what they've already been coached and rehearsed to do through their attornies.

I'd ask them for my 23years and my money, and my peace of mind back, also that I could trust again like I did before TWI came and trashed my mind.

Oh Roy, I have wanted my hubby to read some of the stuff in here for about 7 years. You with your beautiful heart did in one post that I couldn't do in 7 years. Thank you for being you

one of the most loving and positive people in here. Now don't you go getting a big head here, there are many others like you but maybe not as unique as you. God Bless you, Dovey

PS. the name Dovey is what everyone calls me in here not wyteduv58. I is just one person with many names. lol

Dovey....proud owner of two low riders...Dovey's Doxies...... too dumb to post pics http://gscafe.com/groupee/forums?s=9716057...a&ul=4846073735

I would ask them to write a policy about their beliefs concerning adultery and fornication and sex in concerning the bible and thweir research conclusions. I would ask them why they do not teach what they believe or do not believe the bible states as truth on this topic.

I would ask them what is their definition of who Jesus Christ is today and what role He protrays ( or does not ) in the way ministry.