• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

THE All Knowing Pocket PC has again summoned me to cross THE hot sands to make my monthy pilgrimage to this Holy place, In order to insure that THE omnipotent one remains forever in our midst to have THE due homage Paid. I therefore unroll my sacred Wendy's hamburger wrapper that was touched by THE great visionary Dave Thomas, and sit upon THE side that didn't have the hot-n-juicy spots from long ago and repeat THE montra 21 (3x7) times... ALL HAIL THE!!!

Edited by wasway

• 2 weeks later...

This subject might not die, but it sure looks like its finally on life support, having evidently lost all the winds to its sails.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good THE!

B)

Edited by GarthP2000

• 3 weeks later...

Once again THE all knowing Pocket PC has summoned me to again cross THE Hot sands, in order to renew my vow to ensure THE continued existance of THE omnipotent one. It has also reminded me to wish all of those civil servants and and bank employees (except in Arizona) a happy day off.

ALL HAIL THE

May He always be

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Once again THE all knowing Pocket PC has summoned me to again cross THE Hot sands, in order to renew my vow to ensure THE continued existance of THE omnipotent one. It has also reminded me to wish all of those civil servants and and bank employees (except in Arizona) a happy day off.

ALL HAIL THE

May He always be

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Why the exclusion for Arizonans? Just curious. I'm a county employee in Arizona who enjoyed my day off loafing and watching "What Not To Wear" all day. :biglaugh:

Why the exclusion for Arizonans? Just curious. I'm a county employee in Arizona who enjoyed my day off loafing and watching "What Not To Wear" all day. :biglaugh:

My step sister works for a bank in Phoenix and she told me that she had to work today.

My avatar is a painting by a local Artist and friend named Dale Ziemianski. He painted it about 10 years ago It is called "Judgement Day." You can see a lot of Dale's work on Ebay under the seller name DaleZ. He does a lot of Fantasy art and has been published several times.. I own this original 11x17 painting and an 8x10 signed Lithograph of it as well. I have a fullsize copy of it somewhere on one of these computers. If I can find it I will post a link to it.

Update... "Eureka," he said, "I have found it!"

Judgement Day

Edited by wasway

My step sister works for a bank in Phoenix and she told me that she had to work today.

My avatar is a painting by a local Artist and friend named Dale Ziemianski. He painted it about 10 years ago It is called "Judgement Day." You can see a lot of Dale's work on Ebay under the seller name DaleZ. He does a lot of Fantasy art and has been published several times.. I own this original 11x17 painting and an 8x10 signed Lithograph of it as well. I have a fullsize copy of it somewhere on one of these computers. If I can find it I will post a link to it.

Update... "Eureka," he said, "I have found it!"

<a href=http://mail.bluzecentral.net/~zargon/zargon/jd1.jpg>Judgement Day</a>

thank you so much for that pic wasway

i hope you don't mind i just set it as my wallpaper!!

Ya Know Garth, THE faithful remnant of THE shall never forsake his omnipotence..You have to understand that there will be times that THE remnant will, due to an excess of Guiness and Peeps, inevitably backslide for a time, but rest assured that THE SHALL PREVAIL!!!

ALL HAIL THE!!!