GreaseSpot Cafe

Amazing Sea Monkeys on Mars

Tom Strange

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he went to Skagway because I had just been up their earlier this winter sheetrocking and sharing the love of the Amazing Sea Monkeys? And maybe it was that the LOSM (love of sea monkeys) was what had spiritually prepared the way for him? Whooaaa dudes! Amazing how we are so inextricably intertwined!

Yes Ala, it truly is amazing to be sure...I am so thankful to have been a conduit within the ASMCS. I am humbled by it to the max....

And Brother Bramble, so nice to meet you and see that you are part of the fellowship! I have been away sojourning in the far North and now have come to see you here with many others...If you were here when I was here before, I am sorry if I did not introduce myself...

But alas! I have a wonderful tale to tell concering a vision I had while under the Northern Lights about five weeks ago. It was a visions' splendor that transported me and made my sirit soar! I am sure that all of you will be so blessed to hear of it. I, I, can't go there at this moment, for I have some husbandly duties to perform, but when I do tell the tale, it will truly rock your souls with Amazing Sea Monkey truths...

JL

Dearest Brother Lingo,

I await to hear of your wonderful tales from your journeys.

How is the shoulder?

Oh, one more thing...Brother Bramble is a Sister Bramble icon_wink.gif;)--> thought you might want to know.

Husbandly duties??? icon_eek.gif Do I dare ask?

By the way...it was this little minkee's birthday yesterday and I'm gonna go and see the gifted Norah Jones in concert with my minkee hubby in August.

This OLM is one excited little music minkee to say the least!!! icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_razz.gif:P--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Whoa! Bramble! My Sistah! Sorry 'bout that...Shoulda read your profile.... icon_smile.gif:)-->

And Happy Birthday Ala Prochaine! How old are you now? 31? And you are going to get to go and see Nora Jones in concert. Now I am truly jealous of the both of you, but I wish you well and may the concert be a blast...

Oh yeah, my husbandly duties in this case were not as they were last night when I first got home icon_wink.gif;)--> Instead, I had to go and round up the boys who were scattered around our tiny town and get them home for supper...

And yes, I will at some time in the very near future give a full account of that glorious night under the shimmering Aurora Borealis as the Great Amazing Sea Monkey up Above revealed such heavy revvies unto this mere pilgrim...

Happy Happy Birthday, A la!!! That's amazingly wonderful!!!!

So good to see everyone. JL, must hear the stories you have to tell!

The desert experience really answered some things for me. I'm sure there's evidence there of a past colony of highly advanced Amazing Sea Monkeys! For instance I found some "Shrimp Plants", or "Justicia brandegeana", a flowering desert plant whose blooms resemble...shrimp!!! They're beautiful, and could be the remanants of the huge aqua-cultures believed to be grown by the ancient ancestors of today's sea monkeys!

(Dr. Frederick G. Gilley's "Big Book of Brine" speaks of these legendary aqua-cultures in chapter 3, page 1277, noting that while the western USA was once covered in water these "Shrimp Plants" could be proof of the incredibly advanced technologies of ancient Sea Monkey! colonies in that even now in the dry desert, they still grow! and resemble those original brine-shrimp farmers that grew them underwater! Think about it - whole watery ranges of Shrimp Plants, grown with love!)

It's all so amazing!!!

quote:
chapter 3, page 1277
Brother socks... them's some looong chapters!

OLM ala... the wife and I saw Nora Jones in concert here last year... it was pret-tee good... she is a talent (of course, we're all prejudiced around here cuz she grew up here)...

I'm taking "the boys" (my stepson and his cousins) to see Rush in a couple of weeks! It will be the first 'real' concert for all of them... I figure it'll give them a good 'baseline' as those boys from Canadia put on an Amazing show!

Then going to see Simon and Garfunkel a couple of weeks later with the spousal unit...

Can't wait to hear the tales brother Linguist!

I responded there, Jonny, guess it'll appear later. I'm really sorry to hear that. You're in my prayers, friend. I know it's a loss, a big empty hole. It will fill with all of the love and thoughts you have of him. You and your family are in my prayers.

1 Cor. 15:51, 52, 58

ya go away for a couple of days on an Amazing Sea Monkey adventure and look what happens... we're about as far south in Texas as you can get without being out of the country... somewhere outside of San Benito... a little south of Harlingen... for a family get together... a 40th anniversary of a cousin and his wife... good folks... all of the Tia's keep shoving food at us... oh well that's their job!

And the Amazing Sea Monkey colony just to the east (on South Padre) is sending over an Amazing Sea Monkey Mariachi Band!

I've been in and out of town quite a bit for the past three weeks, but vacation time is almost over.

Went to Fairmont Hotsprings with my sister last week--guess what stuffed toy DD#3 brought with her??! A stuffed pink monkey with velcro hands. It mostly hung off the balconey.

Ahh, monkeys!

Dearest Brother and Sister Amazing Sea Monkeys!!

I've been doing some severe CCR archiving today...and I am convinced that Creedence Clearwater Revival were Sea Monkey brethren...the reference to 'Water' in their group's name has great significance!!! I know it's true because "I Heard it Through The Grapevine!"

Ala.. is having way too much fun! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->