GreaseSpot Cafe

Amazing Sea Monkeys on Mars

Tom Strange

Dear Brother Lingo,

I'm sure Ian the Border monster was so taken with all the Amazing love you showed him over the course of those 45 minutes that he was probably very thankful you shared this information with him and you changed his life!

Once again, being, feeling, living and now sharing wins hands down over the force of the Dark Monkey.

I'm so proud of my Amazing brother Lingo.

Ummmm.... no I don't remember ever dancing with you at the Big E Jonny. I was probably too busy laughing in the corner while listening to my good friend Mr. Eachus carry on about some story or some duffus thing happening at that place!! He sure kept me in stitches. He certainly had ways of the Amazing Sea Monkeys in his soul!

Living

Feeling

Being

and now

Sharing

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay-lo. I've been gone for a couple weeks, lost, hungry, thirsty, eating things for food that a goat would puke up and getting water by licking the morning dew off the leaves of plants that I don't think have names but whose pistils can be used to provide the barest of nutrition when ground up and sucked up off a rock. My body hygiene is at full stank, up from 3/4 stank a week ago. No sleep, no food, no water, no light at the end of the tunnel until Sunday when I was belched up out of the dank, sweaty crotch of my computer hutch and crawled out to see the first light of dawn in a new day and heard the sound of children playing outside who I pray will never see the things I've seen and who can breathe the breath of life with purity because somewhere I have to believe there is one more pure clean breath of fresh air left in this sorry world to sustain their innocent laughing lives.

My computer got a virus and it's been sent back to it's maker with a tag on the body bag that reads "Have a nice day".

I'll be back.

Dear Brother Argyle,

OH MY! icon_eek.gif And you lived to tell the story from this incredible journey of yours. My oh my oh my!!

Sounds like that Dark Monkey was trying to claim you for his own. But, I know how strong you are (and by the way, smell is not everything) and this proves it now for sure!!! You thwarted that Evil Monkey off your back. I am so proud to call you brethren. icon_smile.gif:)-->

May the love of those Amazing Sea Monkeys give you strength and courage and whatever else you may need (like soap and deodorant) to be the OLM we know you to be!!

By the way... went to see Norah Jones tonight. She has certainly been touched by the power of those Amazing Sea Monkeys too!~

*AAAH!* It's Irish Spring!

Well, how's the fam, what's cookin' Sea Monkey pals?

Norah Jones, we were going to see her again this year A la but the tickets were sky high. Last year we paid 40 bucks for good seats at the Greek Theater in Berkeley, CA. This year, double and up. Too much.

Norah, Norah, Norah,

Yes, she was expensive...but worth every penny.

When she sings it's effortless, when she plays her piano, it's effortless. Her disposition is effortless. I love her calm, serene manner and the way she each note comes from her complete and centered each time.

A little taste of heaven I say icon_cool.gif

I miss my monkeys. icon_frown.gif:(-->

OK, I was at Musiciansfriend.com and noticed in the "fun zone" they have a Band and Song name generator. So I HAD to put in Amazing Sea Monkeys and see what came up!

Severe Pear and the Amazing Sea Monkeys

Amazing Sea Monkeys Shop

Broadcast Amazing Sea Monkeys

Pleasurable Amazing Sea Monkeys

Amazing Sea Monkeys Parakeet

Presence of the Lanky Amazing Sea Monkeys

Loveless Amazing Sea Monkeys and the Park

Resisting Boar

Amazing Sea Monkeys Chip

Amazing Sea Monkeys Judge and the Futile Eyelash

Amazing Sea Monkeys Box

Amazing Sea Monkeys Victoria of the Glass Pineapple

Lake of the Filthy Purse

Azure Beer and the Amazing Sea Monkeys Queen

Leaving Amazing Sea Monkeys

Superb Amazing Sea Monkeys

Amazing Sea Monkeys Motion

Amazing Sea Monkeys Branch and the Involuntary Ravioli (My favorite!)

Amazing Sea Monkeys Splash

Amazing Sea Monkeys of the Elk

Twelfth Cure

Amazing Sea Monkeys Tsunami

Tight Amazing Sea Monkeys and the Static Reindeer

Orange Nugget

Piscatory Slate

You can find the name generator at http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=home...unzone/fun/bng/

Rick

I have, but on other threads, the "certificate" window, yup.

Those are cool names. Musiciansfriend rocks!

I like Amazing Sea Monkeys Parakeet

and

Amazing Sea Monkeys Judge and the Futile Eyelash

which could be turned in to

The Futile Eyelash and the Amazing Sea Monkeys! with DJ Judge

I always thought a good name for a band would be Bro Boy. Sort of a takeoff on Buddy Guy's name.

Or a name where the actual name of the band would be different than the name that appeared in print media or advertisements. Like the name you'd read or see could be "Humdinger and the Hotheads" but the real name of the band would be "Peace Bunnies". You'd see Humdinger, but you'd say Peace Bunnies. For uh, example.

Brother Socks,

quote:
Or a name where the actual name of the band would be different than the name that appeared in print media or advertisements. Like the name you'd read or see could be "Humdinger and the Hotheads" but the real name of the band would be "Peace Bunnies". You'd see Humdinger, but you'd say Peace Bunnies. For uh, example.

Do you stay up nights thinking of these things?

Enquiring minds need to know icon_razz.gif:P-->