GreaseSpot Cafe

Amazing Sea Monkeys on Mars

Tom Strange

searching for sea monkeys on you tube...whodda' thunk it? :blink:

OK...

I have one thing to say... I've kept it a secret ... but I can no longer...

I had at one time purchased these Amazing Sea Monkeys (by the way they don't look anything like monkeys) and at the end of the ASM season... the bigger one starting to eat the other ones.

Yes, it's true folks and my children can attest to this. They were devastated. :unsure:

OH MY... I think I just figured out what happened...

A DARK MONKEY got into my ASM aquarium!!!

OH MY... :doh: I guess I wasn't living the love, feeling the love and being the love just quite enough...

I let all those poor little ASMs down....

oh the shame of it. :(

(top of page syndrome hits again)

Edited by A la prochaine

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't feel bad dear we have all been fooled. That's what drew us to this forum to begin with. You shouldn't hold yourself in bad regard over it. It showed you had faith to have purchased and cared for them in the first place.

Socksman that documentary is fantastic. THEY KNOW!!!!! How encouraging knowing there are others outside of our influence that also respects and knows the amazing powers of these creatures.

Do we have a salute or bow of some type to show them when they arrive in our area?

• 2 weeks later...
That's a short version of it Rick... I must've seen the 60 second version... it has Amazing Sea Monkeys and some guys playing cards and some other strange folks...

IT'S HERE they appear right after the 'sea monster' almost eats the car (around 36 or 37 seconds into it)...

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I swear I use to think if I could dig straight thru that would be where I would end up.

Interesting how attentive those 4 or 5 sea monkeys are. And they are so deep they are closer to China. :biglaugh:

Belle,

you think of everything!!!!

must be that 'detailed' thinking you learnt in the cult...

hey.. i was viewing that sea monkeys commercial Tom posted ... and ...

was the sea monkey in the middle of the earth who was about swallow up the car a good or bad sea monkey???

I know you are talking to our Belle but I think they were good guys.

I've made my Christmas Wish List and I asked Santa to bring this to Tom:

Gift Wizard

Oh no, how many of us will order that? :biglaugh:

Happy Thanksgiving, Livers of the the Light! May your livers fare better today than the average turkey! I understand that ASM's are actually vegetarians, but in fact do eat a rare and microscopic form of algae known as "fowliage"!!! They gobble it up like crazy!!!!! Iti's true! It's amazing !!

Edited by socks

THIS JUST IN:

At the expense of darkening your Thanksgiving Day, when the love of the Amazing Sea Monkeys is shared all throughout the land, I submit to you this alarming report. Apparently the Dark Monkey :evildenk: has been up to no good again, spreading vile rumors throughout the internet, and this thing needs to come to our attention. Apparently his evil knows no bounds, and he has stooped to a new and unbelieveable low. Check out this website.

http://www.stauffercom.com/chupacabra.html

And if any of you have the ability to post the whole page here, unlike myself, I urge that you do so. Sometimes we need to be aware of what the Dark Monkey is up to, for, "The secrecy of his moves often secures his success....." We need to be.................."On Guard!"

Edited by Jonny Lingo

why... that is BLASPHEMY!!!! the Amazing Sea Monkeys are not akin to any stinking Chupacabra!!! ...that's a lie from the depths of Hades!!!

...and thank you Belle for the kind thought and wish list for me to Santa!

(I really DO have The Amazing Sea Monkeys on Mars you know)

Oh and Rick (Bluz)... you never did tell us what you used those x-Ray specs for!!???

Edited by Tom Strange

Lies! All lies!!! Amazing Sea Monkeys harm NO one. They help, bringing happiness and joy to all!!

Note this small, but glaring error -

Just like the sea-monkey, the

chupacabra is most at home in the water.

Most at home? To live!! they must be in water!!! I need only reference the poem discovered by Dr. Floatillus during his early Saharan digs, now widely attributed to an early settlement of Amazing Sea Monkeys that left eggs there for safety! Though written in a prehistoric age when dinosaurs populated the earth, it speaks to us yet - even today!!!

"The life is in the water.

The water is life.

By the water I am all things, I know all things, I see all things.

The water is life.

The life is in the water."

Truths that even the smallest of children know when they unpack their first envelope of Amazing Sea Monkeys and join the ancients in these holy traditions! No water, no life! for the Amazing Sea Monkeys!!!!

HAHAHAHa!!!! We know who's behind this and thankfully Brother Lingo has opened the window to let the light shine!!!

Evil Dark Monkey!!!! You lose....again!!!

Obviously, steps must be taken. We have to take steps....

Edited by socks

Yes! Yes! Tom! Let freedom ring in the mouths of those who know. We know!!! You know we know....!!! Speak of all things Amazing!!!!

I wonder what led that poor soul to his current deluded state. It inspires a sad sympathy. Perhaps he too at one time drank at the fount of Amazement!!! yet was taken against his will by the Evil Dark Monkey!!! Surely no one who once knew, really knew....would go willingly!!!

Damm you Dark Monkey!!! Damm you!!!! This will not stand!!!!

Edited by socks