GreaseSpot Cafe

Amazing Sea Monkeys on Mars

Tom Strange

a sighting? Really? :dance:

Scant few these last months, although the recent news that the Mars mission rovers are still tickin' after all these months and months is obvious proof that ASM's are providing support. This recent photograph proves it - to the far right, you can see the small circular collection of stones that is characteristic of an ASM marking. It's so plain. I'm glad NASA is finally putting this kind of proof up, for those with eyes to see.

NASA knows, always have. They know.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad u liked it Chatty! NASA ROCKS! It's got a lot of stuff up there. And Mars figures heavily into the documentation.

I've heard through second hand sources that there may be an ASM demonstration at the next Republican and Democrat Conventions. Rumor? Has anyone else heard of this? Supposedly they'll be incognito, but active. Interesting possibility.

I heard about it! And, I have inside information that Mickey Dolenz will be one of the keynote speakers, while the rest of The Monkeys will be moving throughout the crowd sharing some of the great insights known only to OLMs, with the goal being that all who partake of the Knowledge will become OLMs! Wow man, this is soo deep. Maybe this is the answer that America, well, hell, the World needs to cure us of our every ill! Republicans and Democrats be damned! Liberals and Conservatives be damned! "What This World Needs Now" is Love, Amazing Sea Monkey Love!

Awesome Brother Lingo! A Quickening?!?!! Sean Connery (noted OLM) spoke of it in the movie "The Highlander", but it was way overblown, typical Hollywood treatment. There could be a connection though as Sea Monkeys and their earliest messages have been found in some of the symbols discovered in Scottish ruins. It's true and it's really amazing!

Connery - same deal. You can't tell me he doesn't know. He knows.

Edited by socks

Dude, there are many who know! Just like the Rolling Stones (bless their fossils) knew when they sang "Monkey Man", and Alvin Lee when he sang, oh my God, I forgot which one it was, oh yea, "Hard Monkeys". Yeah, Ten Years After was all over it when they wrote and sang that one. "Hard" Monkeys? Yeah, that's because they were hard after it knowing that The Way of Amazing Sea Monkeys was the only salvation for mankind! May the World SOON discover that the way Of the Amazing Sea Monkeys is the only Way to World Peace! For surely, on a sadder note, we desperately need to see more Love and Peace, for, it is awefully Ugly out there. So much death, killin, and slaughter....If only the World knew, then they too would know!!!

Edited by Jonny Lingo

I was snooping around and found this photo of a smaller planet that the little monkeys practiced swimming around and becoming a part of the community. I think those OLM's practice what they preach in their own homes.

They could have an impact couldn't they! I had heard a rumor but thought it was one of my co-workers messing with me so I paid no real mind but then this morning it came to me that something was stirring. And low and behold but if our Strange One didn't go and see some on the road yesterday. There must be a large number moving about to see a few on the side of the road. They seem to take care of their own quite well.

kPhoto0552.jpg

That's an incredible picture ChattyKathy! love it! Where'd you find that? It's an incredible insight into ASM activity! Thanks!!!

Jonny, those Stones ARE hard after it! This may be why Richards looks the way he does! He looks to be about 105, but in "Sea Monkey" years he's really 505 years! He really looks much younger than his age! It's amazing!

It's the Sea Monkeys! jardinero! They bring love with them!

This just in - "Britney Spears" name was a typo on her first press release! A long-time OLM and ASM follower, she had actually chosen "Briney Spears", a dedication to our saltwater friends! Her next release is rumored to be a detailed and highly personal series of musical statements as to what the Amazing Sea Monkeys! have meant to her over the years and all they've done for her!!!! I'm not making this up, it's strange but true!!!

I love you too!

Edited by socks

OMG!!! :blink: It cant be so. What do I do if I can't stand her? :blink:

And I will not tell you in public where I get my pictures from, there are spies even here, they may not post but they know. I have to eat and warm up as it has gotten that bitter type of cold due to moisture. You don't have that do you?

I have to get over this Britney Spears thing before I can give anymore old friend.

I should not speak but I will anyway, I think Keith Richards looks more like 505. :)

You're right, ChattyKathy. Anti-ASM forces are everywhere. <_<

I had a Tetra a few years ago, looked perfectly normal. He he he. Like he didn't think I didn't know, y'know, what he was really up to? Always hanging around the pump at odd hours. Then one night I saw what appeared to be a tiny antennae popping up around the southeastern side of the tank. Heee hee. He was a good source of information for awhile, until the other Tetra's uh, made him an offer he couldn't refuse. He he.

OH...MY... i've found my way back...

It has been too long...(I think since page 20 or so??) I had fallen by the seaside and was wandering for many many moons ....

Even though I was in the dark and under the influence of the Dark Monkey I could still feel the pull of your SIM.

Thank you all for never giving hope on me.

I'm crying real SM tears....

'There's no place like home... There's no place like home."

Yeah, I think I fell under the spell of the dark monkey who made me post some dark monkey things here. But I do know that there is Love and Forgiveness. But I'm okay now. But I felt like was living that song "Cant Find My Way Back Home"

Well, I'm near the end and I just ain't got the time

Well, I'm wasted and I can't find my way home.

But, I made it, I'm here, and I'm better now, I'm better.....

"Well, sooner or later, everyone will realize that Tom's thread "Amazing Sea Monkeys" is the real reason for GS." AMAZING SEA MONKEY

Socks.

So glad the AMAZING brother Socks..guided you back to us!!

Jonny, I'm so glad you are back with us ... that dark monkey :ph34r: He'll stop at nothing!!! Even you brother Jonny...far far away in those frigid waters of Alaska... floating around in the cold sea... and wham... there he was ready to bite all your tentacles (plural) right off!

Well all I have to share is one song by a certain older and very wise Sea Monkey John Sebatian in light of your return.

Welcome Back

Welcome back,

Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,

To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,

But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)

Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've hot him on the spot, welcome back,

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Edited by A la prochaine

OK... I just stole this from the Guitar thread for you Jonny...

thought you might enjoy listening to this wonderful theme song called Going Home... from the movie... LOCAL HERO

Actually that movie reminds me a little of you...what with this wild Russian Sea Merchant coming onto the shores of Scotland to have a good Cehli...

just like you Jonny... GOING HOME to the Amazing Sea Monkeys

Going Home.... Just click

Chatty...

I have no idea what those are ... but I swear they look like those ASM's ... mayb the ones that have been missing that you mentioned earlier?

Could it be? :blink: All this time they've been locked up in a woman's bathroom at your work??? Poor things... having to listen to the endless blither of woman putting makeup on or pulling up their pantihose or asking to 'pass me some paper please' :unsure:

It's a great day for Amazing Sea Monkeys... first Me, then Jonny now this!!!

It's all to much for a little ASM like me. I think i need some rest :yawn1:

I swear if I were a sea monkey I wouldn't want to be in our bathroom and it freaked me out to find them there. It's raining hard outside so I took them and freed them into the waters flowing towards the grassy area. But now I wonder if that was a mistake. :unsure:

Okay I must stay focused on work and dang if that ain't a hard thing to do today.

:wave: only for now.....