Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kathy,

I'm thinking it was someone else... Rick maybe?... that had the clips. Hmmm.. maybe it was me but I don't think I've still got 'em. I pretty much throw stuff away after a while. Goes back to when my hard drive held only 80 megs. Let me look around, though.

sudo

Hiway29,

Re:"I remember Ellen Foley, and must admit that Markie Post was more attractive on Night Court."

Far be it removed for me to question your esthetic style but Ellen Foley can hold her own, IMO.....

foley.jpg

Thanks Verbal... I didn't know that fact about the female singer. And... But of course!! I have some Grey Poupon mustard!! And it's a good MP3 to boot... Click HERE! but be patient.. it's over 7 meg.

sudo

I certainly didn't mean to imply that Ellen Foley is not an attractive woman-the picture posted is proof of that, tho she did not have that look on Night Court.

And of course everyone is entitled to their own tastes. Some of the women I've found most attractive, would leave some people scratching their heads.

I've just always liked Markie Post, tho an arguement could be made that Ellen Foleys character was more real, earthier ,and honest

than the 'cute blonde' Markie.

quote:
Originally posted by hiway29:

I certainly didn't mean to imply that Ellen Foley is not an attractive woman-the picture posted is proof of that, tho she did not have that look on Night Court.

And of course everyone is entitled to their own tastes. Some of the women I've found most attractive, would leave some people scratching their heads.

I've just always liked Markie Post, tho an arguement could be made that Ellen Foleys character was more real, earthier ,and honest

than the 'cute blonde' Markie.

hiway29, this next post is for you! icon_smile.gif:)-->

Time for another nostalgia tune, I think. C'mon everyone who knows how to post tunes... help me out here. Post a tune or two.. for old times sake? Can't do it, Sallie? icon_cool.gif

Here's one that is interesting for me. It was a very popular TV show back in the 70's when I accepted a position as the public health dentist in Nelson county, Virginia. The show was set in the 1930's but as I was sitting there watching the show the first week I was there... the characters were talking about Rockfish, Skyler and other towns that were in Nelson county!! Could this be co-incidence?? How many towns were named Rockfish and Skyler anyways?? I was incredulous but the next day I asked some co-workers about it and it was true. The show was based right there and everyone, it seemed, knew the creater guy personally. His mother was elderly but still lived in the family house. I saw her a time or two later myself.

So click HERE!.. I know you ALL watched this one!

sudo