Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kathy,

You enjoy your birthday meal, girl! We had a lay over at the Dallas airport yesterday during dinner time and we were hungry. You know how it is when you're on vacation doing nothing but eating?? That means you're extra hungry ALL the time so Lord knows we best not be on vacation very long! But as we were at the Dallas airport my daughter informs me she has a Mexican "jones". Unfortunately, there is little there to take care of that itch for her but I made up for it today. I made Taco and burrito stuff at home. Shredded some cheese and lettuce.. cut up some grape tomatoes and scallions... and sauteed up some ground beef with seasonings. Ummmm... I do love to cook.

You stumped me good with Gentle Ben, Kathy, so here's one from the early 70's that might just stump YOU! Why do I think that?? Because it was watched mostly by young men. That means ME!! Hee-Hee! Click HERE!

sudo

We had a lay over at the Dallas airport yesterday during dinner time and we were hungry....

But as we were at the Dallas airport my daughter informs me she has a Mexican "jones"...

Herr Doctor, had you telephoned your strange friend my wife could've whipped something up for you that would knock you out! She's Mexican ya know... her parents even have a restaurant...

Kathy, I envy your audio-style photographic memory! All these themes sound familiar, but I can't remember what any of them are from. This is why I mostly lurk in this nostalgia booth at the cafe. I know nuttin'!!

What a delight to see you here. It tickles me to see others post here because it feels like a real cafe within the cafe to me here.

Actually I have a memory of certain times I've noticed. And I think it must have been things my family or dad particular watched and I may not have been in the room all the time so I could hear the music. And some I remember like this last one Sudo did because I loved it so much and the music theme was part of it for me.

But other times I'm clueless and it ends up I watched the show, so much for my explanation then. :biglaugh: