Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pirate,

You're correct. It is A Walk In The Clouds. Have you seen the movie or did you get it from the hints and pic? I'm telling you... this is a GREAT feel good movie with values and morals. Kathy.. is this what you were thinking as well?? Next time you guys are at the video store and don't see anything right-off-the-bat that you want to rent... please consider this movie. You won't be disappointed, I promise.

I've got another feel good movie theme to post. Click HERE! and if that doesn't quite do it for you click on another theme from the movie that may sound like a battle scene HERE! I can tell ya'll this.. it isn't military battle but in a way.. it is battle of a sort. And want to know something else about this movie that teaches good principles??? Its a TRUE story!!!!

sudo

P.S. I like that cold pizza and warm Coke song Sushi and Abigail.. you gots some more??? :)

Sudo,

I don't recognize it but I think I want the soundtrack if there is one. It's beautiful music!

And yes that is the movie I thought it was, and I will do just that, pick a copy up and watch it soon.

Abi,

I really liked the first one but I'm sorry but I don't like the cold pizza one. :(

Do you have more like the first one? :)

Kathy,

You won't be sorry when you rent A Walk In The Clouds. Good movie. I wanted to post to let any lurkers know that a 4-star movie is coming on the Turner Classic Movie station this evening at 8 o'clock Eastern time. The original 1939 version of The Four Feathers. Another great movie classic that you don't hear much about. I caught it accidentally several years ago not knowing what to expect. Man! What a good movie.

No guesses on my new movie post? Hmmm???

sudo

Kathy,

That movie I posted that George got (click HERE! and HERE!)?? I see it's coming on HBO here this afternoon. They'll probably run it for a while because that's the way HBO does things. I'll go on give the name, its Rudy. Starred Sean Astin (Patty Duke and John Astin's son) and Ned Beatty. And I'm telling you its a very good movie that is quite moving and as I said.. a true story.

Sushi..a folk singer who can be humorous is a nice touch. All too often they are dead serious about social issues and such.

sudo

Sudo,

I've not heard of that movie. Thanks for the info. And again I love how you give us those bites. I could start watching movies again just to play if I let myself go, which I'm not. :biglaugh:

I do enjoy Sean Astin's acting and just recently saw that part of the movie where he really shone as the true friend in his protection and care of his companion on the road to danger.

And I agree with what you said to Sushi about her music. She is delightful is she not! (sidenote: I didn't like one of the three so I do have some limits to my input)

Kathy,

Here's a line from a classic. Click HERE! It was on this afternoon on TCM (Turner Classic Movies) so I recorded a bit of it. If you don't know the movie I bet you'll know the stars... which.... would give you the movie because I think its the only one they made together.

sudo