GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Easter!

JustThinking

Ok, I just like saying it. icon_biggrin.gif:D--> And I like being here too! Paw's place is pretty wonderful, IMHO.

Finally an Easter without some corpse nazi asking if we were buying our kids Easter Bunnies. Yes, we REALLY had one ask. And tell us to toss it since it was pagan. Well, we DID get rid of it.... icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Happy Easter, everyone!

JT

Happy Easter is right! And I'm actually going to attend Good Friday services at our church, and I'm looking forward to it. icon_cool.gif

And I'm gonna dye eggs with my kids, and fix them humongouse Easter baskets for Sunday morning.

Ahhh, freedom.

We pulled a cute trick on our daughter one Easter. One of her favorite stuffed animals was a racoon puppet. When she came down Easter morning, expecting a basket of candy, she got a surprise. She found an empty basket on it's side with the racoon inside. We told her the racoon had eaten all the candy ! She was not happy with that racoon, at least 'till we brought her real basket out.

quote:
people are trying to come up with a new term to replace "Rez Sunday" since you know he got up Saturday night !

How about "Jesus, the Morning After?"

Hey, true story I read in umm, I think Reader's Digest. This brave old soul with a sense of humor, upon hearing that he had Altzeimer's, told his family to look on the bright side of it - now he could hide his own Easter eggs.

quote:
Hey, true story I read in umm, I think Reader's Digest. This brave old soul with a sense of humor, upon hearing that he had Altzeimer's, told his family to look on the bright side of it - now he could hide his own Easter eggs.

How cute, Tom! Hey, Happy Easter everyone!!!!!

Now around here they have the Easter-Keg hunt. you put together teams of people. And this radio station hides a keg of beer somewhere in the city and they give clues as to where it is every half hour. WWDC-FM_23183_15.jpg

***Typo Edit***

Edited by Whitedove

JT -- Happy Easter to you too.

quote:
i have good friday off, do you ?

Ex -- naw -- I have to work. One of our guys is going to a monster truck show tonight -- and I got elected to take him there.

Instead of a candlelit service with hymns and incense --

it will be a car crushing event with noise and the smell of petroleum in the air.