GreaseSpot Cafe

New GS Site. (This thread is CountDown Free)

pawtucket

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think having an official welcomer, greeter, hostess type person is very nice. smile.gif:)--> who couldn't use a mocha frappacuino, after all.

And the birthday threads are fun, too.

Thought for the day would be nice.

Of course, I can't volunteer to help with any of this, since I work in a place that is stuck in the Stone Age. So pay no attention to me. wink2.gif;)--> I'm just dreaming.....

We are going to have something along the lines of a thought for the day. I haven't figured out what form it will take. Straight Thought for the day or Random thoughts that change evey time you come in.

I definitely like the idea of a greeter.

This is a tough one. It's so hard to improve on xtreeeme excellence. But since you brought it up. I'd like to see more detailed profiles.

How did you learn of this site?

How long were you in TWI?

When did you leave?

Did you ever hold back some of the ABS to pay for the money order?

Just interesting stuff that allows us to know more about the person posting. Make it required that the person fill in a real city and state.

If it's not impossible, add voice chat to the chat room! Now that would be great! (But probably not very feesable)

Ludicrous can be a good thing though. There is an exit on I75 close to Detroit- has a big sign, "Big Beaver Road".

If I ever come accross real money someday, I would seriously consider the proposition of generously paying to have a fifty foot statue of a big beaver constructed there where you could see it from the highway..

That should say about all you want to know about me, heh heh.

I thought a little more about it.. if we had "just plain ludicrous", it could kind of be some sort of internet "purgatory" where we send certain posters that are just not plain "nice". I of course would be the forum moderator, heh heh.