GreaseSpot Cafe

Hi!

Frankee

And Excathedra. That Pineapple whatever you want to call it, pizza or otherwise sure looks good. But it seems as if Raf just doesn't want to call it that. Is it an ethnic thing Raf? I know I have a hard time with the idea of "shrimp tacos". It seems like to me that I've never seen shrimp on a Mexican food menu. So maybe now that I have heard of shrimp tacos it just doesn't seem to fit.

Or maybe they were just talking about little tacos? icon_smile.gif:)-->

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raf,

quote:
It's self contradictory. If it's Hawaiian, it's not a pizza, period. You could have all the right ingredients, leave off the ham and pineapple, have Original Ray make it in a brick oven, and if he serves it in Hawaii, it's not a pizza, just by virtue of location. The idea of exporting something that doesn't exist in the first place...

So-o-o, if its made/served in Puerto RicoMexico/anywhere else in Latin America, its not pizza there either, ... is it?

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

quote:
Originally posted by excathedra:

hey hey hey we should play nice. no fair to mike.

I completely agree.

quote:
and raf, isn't the adversary conterfeiting butter out there somewhere ?

I completely agree.

But whatever about Mike. I love everybody no matter what they are like. God loves us all.

And-I loovve PINEAPPLE and CANADIAN BACON HAWAIIN DELIGHT PIZZA! Yeah baby yeah! (Like Austin Powers would say)

Sorry Raf, I guess I still call it pizza. Will I still go to heaven? icon_smile.gif:)-->

Oh and I read the private topic thing now. Thanks Chatty Cathy! All I can say about it is: "Hmm".

But boy oh boy. I am soo hungry right now, with all of this talk about pizza. I think I will go open a can of Spam and fry up some eggs and make a sandwhich on some Wonderbread. Well, Orowheat. Haha! One thing I learned in The Way was about eating better food! The Spam? Well, I just always kind of liked it. My Dad is the one who used to cook it after WW II, and we came to like it.

Ahh Hawiain't pizza without a heaping heavy helping two handfulls of anchovies and six marachino cherries~~~ hmm hmm hmmmmmmm ~~~ well Aunt Bee you just outdid yourself.

Wuzz up Frankee!!!

Is the love bombing here kewl or what!!!

hey, uhmm, if at times I make none no sence to engage reply to one o your threads or reply's, like for eg someone states they just stepped in a big ole puddle of water, I have a tendancy to read between the lines ~~~ Ya dig what I am saying? But mabe it was just a big ole puddle of water afterall~~~ or sumthing like that.

dmiller offered ya a good slice oh dat pizza at Kit Sober.

and Garth how rude toying with the energizer bunny like a cat with a lizard. But I got to admit i also ROFLMAO and clapped for the light to come on and pressed my emergency button~~~ "Help I've fallen and can't reach my beer due to "laxitive" LAUGHTER."

And so Frankiee, welcome to the Cult Cafe.

and uhm~~~

quote:
"And I think to myself

What a wonderful world" --- Louis Armstrong

"We won't get fooled again" --- the Who

ROK ON!!!!

Song