GreaseSpot Cafe

Heron's Book Now Number 3 on Amazon.com

Eagle

Just a freindly note:

Patrick Heron has succeeded in massive online sales of his book, The Nephilim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse at Amazon.com after a coast-to-coast interview on the Art Bell program in Los Angeles.

He keeps getting repeated offers for radio interviews from Christian radio stations and affiliates in the United States and Canada.

I wish him well.

he is registered on GS. (although he has yet to post)

His bio says the following: put first PFAL class together in ireland in '76. Was in eleventh Corps. Wrote a book in Ireland in '97 became a Bestseller. Third book just published about the Nephilim of Genesis six

quote:
Patrick Heron was born in Dublin in 1952. He became interested in bible prophecy concerning the "end times" around 1996. In 1997, his first book Apocalypse Soon was published and became a bestseller in Ireland and then he followed up with Apocalypse 2000. Patrick’s latest book, The Nephilim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse, he believes, is the first ever book proving overwhelmingly who built the pyramids and why. Patrick has a B.Sc. and M.A. in Business Studies from Trinity College, Dublin and a Bachelor of Theology degree from The College of Biblical Research, Rome City, Indiana. Patrick is not associated with any particular church or denomination.
from http://www.coasttocoastam.com

way to go paddy !!!!!!!!!!

i'm listening to him being interviewed now !!! how cool

icon_smile.gif:)-->

Exie:

Sounds like you know him. Sounds now like a lot of people know him. He has been called "Paddy" and "Mick".

The entire book is his own research. I guess he doesn't affiliate himself with any one church or ministry. To be accurate, he is number 3 at Amazon.com in the Religion and Spirituality catagory. They had a top 100 list of books in that category and Paddy was number 3 even surpassing Joel Osteen and Rick Warren. I just found out that he is now number 10 overall for all books at Amazon.com.

Cripe...

I just found out from Paddy's publisher, Xulon Press, that Paddy's book did peak at number 8 on the all-categories best seller list at Amazon.com before finally dropping. He is still on their best seller list. He has more national interviews coming up and one in Canada. His book sales seem to soar after one of these interviews.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been reading this book over the weekend. It is totally fascinating and he is a very readable writer.

His arguments for what he prepounds from the Bible are very logical and believable.

He has put together things that I have never read anywhere else reagarding certain truths in God's Word. His conclusions are based from the Word as well as historical documents.

A lot of the book is about the Nephalim who were fallen angels who had offspring with female humans and all the ramifications that ensued, even up to the present, and the future. We were taught by Vee Pee in PFAL that spirits cannot have sex with humans but it's right there in Genesis.

I won't get into much more but this book is REALLY good!

About 6 months ago, for some reason I became fascinated with Nephilim. There are some great sites on the web about them, and giants. There's a lot of oddball stuff too. But there's a lot of good information to learn about it if one wants to. It answered so many questions. I think I started studying it when I stumbled across and read, the Book of Enoch. A lot of Christians are starting to see it. To me, it is so obvious now that I see it and I wonder why not before. I think God is showing this topic to us Christians now for a reason.

I always used to wonder things like, who were those spirits in prison Jesus preached to? What could they have possibly done so wrong so as to be chained up? Why was Isreal always being told to wipe out certain segments of the population they came across (that was so genocidal - I had a huge problem with that - until I understood Nephilim)? Why are there those, even today, who's evil is so far beyond "devil spirit" possession, that us "normal" humans cannot comprehend the evil they do - or as one FBI profiler said, the only way to describe some serial killers, is to think of them as aliens - we can't comprehend them. Also, the Hitlers, Stalins, Pol Pots, etc. Those who seem so utterly normal, but whose thoughts are so alien, who's deeds are so utterly evil, mankind cannot comprehend - though they try.

Why are the pyramids and sphinx, so similar to the pyramids on Mars? If they were made by the same beings created by God, before the rebellion and fall, it makes sense, they would make similar altars and signs - no matter where they went. We know from the Word, that Satan walked among the stones (planets). How did the huge megolithic pyramids and other signs around the world, how were they built by puny humans?

Why are the pictures of the Sumarian Kings and gods, so gigantic? - who or what was really ruling those people? Why did God forbid worhipping them or partaking in their bloody, death cult rituals? Why was Cain so afraid to go out into the land - which they dominated most of?

Why do we take the Bible literally, yet, the pictures and drawings from the same time periods, we ignore and say, that can't possibly be?

Why was Noah spared? We know he was perfect, but in what way? Morally? No. His was the only genetic bloodline/DNA flesh from the ine of Adam that had not been corrupted - thus, he was the only "righteous" man left. If Satan had totally corrupted the human line, Christ could never have come - think about it. The Redeemer had to come from the Adamic bloodline - no pure Adamic/human bloodline left, no redeemer. Why the need for a flood? Everything had been corrupted - including animals with the Nephilim hybrid gene pool.

Why did Adam and Eve want to have the knowledge of the Gods (fallen angels)? What did they see roaming outside of the Garden (and in) that was so attractive and beautiful? So beautiful, they willingly forfeited their reign over the earth and returned it to the god who now rules? In TWI we were taught to take the Bible literally, what if we do? Now think about it, they wanted to be as the gods they saw.

Who were these beings who were so fascinated with man they willingly left their natural "habitation" to come down and corrupt mankind?

Why did Christ say, in the last days, it shall be as the times of Noah? Who were the cause of the dreadful times Noah lived in? Something to think about.

Excuse my ramblings - I'm really not crazy - still very stable and sane. Just interesting stuff to think about. I will have to read his book.

Sunesis:

Those are by far the BEST questions I have ever read at GS or on any subject. Your mind just works all sides. You are definitely a researcher. You certainly have the mind of a discoverer. Frankly, maybe you should be writing on that subject, too. You brought up subjects I hadn't even thought of and I thought I touched on everything.

Great job!

Wish I could come up with questions as profound as you did. It is what makes discovery and progress in anything possible.