GreaseSpot Cafe

Suicide In The Way

Wayne Bragg

You want to see spooky similarities,

I once posted this:

========

"He said things were going to happen that didn't.

Scandals and serious accusations of corruption dogged his 'ministry',

especially sexual accusations.

He lived with many luxuries, complete with planes.

He plagiarized 'his' work, and claimed it was revealed to him by God.

He claimed it was revealed to him ALONE in this century.

He claimed 'his' ministry was the sole 'one true church' today.

He promised that financial success and an 'ABUNDANT' life were

there for people who followed his instructions.

He died never having offered reparations or apologies to even SOME

of the Christians whose lives he ruined.

He died on January 16, 1986 at the age of 93."

=========

http://home.datawest.net/esn-recovery/artcls/why_hwa.htm

http://home.datawest.net/esn-recovery/artcls/perfect.htm

http://ejm.tripod.com/nobody_held_a_gun.htm

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-1625-1137086636_thumb.jpgnot to cause emotional anger or discord at this site but I see alot of statements being made here; is there any documention or creditable evidence, or - individuals that can back up these reports. I know about other top individuals within this group but child abuse base {on here say is very evil and dangerous}. Is there any proof to such accusations. The one individual called Dot Matrix,I believe their story is true base on dates, events and staying on the main topic, but others are joting around and spewing quick catch me phases that's geared to attract- the reader's attention. Basically some appear to be made up fables due in part to bitterness and slander cuz of hurt. Is that the case here? Remember this Organization ruined and slandered alot of good and honest people, are we ... and yesss i said we; becoming the thing we hate the most!!? I just want to know so don't bite my head off guys, I hate the sting of killer bees :biglaugh: Edited by Orbot Commander Mighty

Sorry, but no stinger here, just the facts, ma'am:

My 17 year old sister was out WOW Ambassador and when VPW was touring the state, came to see her family, then invited her to "tour" the motor coach. He made a move on her and she resisted. So she was asked to leave the WOW program.

I was in residence at the time, and my folks were brand new PFAL Grads. They called me up to tell me they had to go pick up my sister and bring her home. She wouldn't eat, couldn't sleep, and wouldn't talk to them about what had happened to her. Just stayed curled up in bed in the fetal position, crying all the time.

No one had ever seen my sister in this state before. My parents had just been to visit my sister over Thanksgiving, not 3 weeks before, and she was just fine. Her family was just fine. They treated my folks warmly.

Next thing they know, they get a call to drive out there and pick her up asap. This is not a cross town trip, mind you, this is a trip from the midwest to the east coast. No explanation, just "come get her right now!" and that's the end of it.

When my parents got there, no one would speak to them and tell them what happened. My sister refused to tell them what happened. She refused to tell anyone what happened. She just sank into this state no one could understand. So when my parents called me and asked me what happened and what to do for her, I told them I would talk to VPW since he was slated to come visit the Campus in the next few days. So I wrote a note that would be waiting for him when he arrived, asking if he could tell me what happened to her, since she had been dismissed right after his visit.

I got a phone call from VPW that was very gruff, abrupt, and intimidating. When I asked him what had happened to her, he said "She just couldn't hack the WOW program!" That's it. Nothing more to it.

The entire thing was a big mystery to me and my folks. She left TWI, while my parents and I remained in another TWENTY YEARS. She never told me what happened to her until AFTER I was safely out of the organization. Why?

Because she was afraid if she said anything to us, she would have lost the only family she had, and would have been forever isolated from us.

And you know what's really sad?

She was right. I would have written her off as possessed.

There is more to everything you are seeing on this site. Behind every comment, there is a story, and behind every story there are REAL, SUFFERING HUMAN BEINGS who were devastated by Victor Paul Wierwille and his ilk.

I don't pretend to speak for others, but what I post here is not flip.

This is real.

And this is my own personal commitment to what I say here: http://www.greasespotcafe.com/ipb/index.ph...=0entry191018

Hello!

[cut]

Try a little restraint, why doncha?

Most, if not all allegations of sexual abuse by TWI leaders on this forum have come from the victims themselves, or in rare instances, their spouses. How would you like to look at a public forum some fine morning and see suggestions like we've seen in this thread?

Don't drag his family down while we're telling the truth (as we see it) about Wierwille. All of his surviving children at least had the sense to get out of TWI.

Cut this sh%t out!

Edited by Modaustin

Grammar .... Now, THAT'S a dandy!!!

O Might He Commander, thou art careful and troubled about many things. Before I give you the meat of this tread, you must first receive the milk. Click your heels three times and say, "There's no place like home, there's no place like home...", for we are a SECRET society.

To become fully initiated, you must:

1. end all questions with what is commonly called a question mark (?)

2. write in complete sentenses

3. identify what class had the statement "Get to whom it is written correct"

You are right in saying that many good & honest people were hurt and slandered, but we are NOT becoming what we hate most.

We CANNOT hate, we have holy spirit, with a capital H and a capital S ...

Oak - I agree. This is going too far, not what I intended, nor the direction I intended.

But this (posting) is nothing compared to what he did to some pure-hearted believers...

And seriously, yes, the Wierwille children have and do come here to read.

What pain they have been through, no one here will ever know or possibly begin to understand. It is painful enough for them to have to have lived through what they did without inuendo and falsehoods.

What needs to be posted here, are first hand accounts.

[delete]

And if someone gives you a first hand account, you need to take it for exactly that.

But, it has been pretty much an unspoken rule here, if not actually spoken by some, to have the decency to leave the Wierwille kids out of our discussions.

[delete]

Let's leave it at that.

Edited by Modaustin

There is/was a lot of hearsay on this thread.

I'm not going to have victims "revictimized" And I am definitely not going to put possible victims on display.

We have deleted and edited any posts that cross that line.

The first line alone is not a reason to give this thread special attention (from so many others) IMO. That is, hearsay abounds on GS.

The second line added to the first line is, and I think Paw puts it very well.

Edited by Lifted Up

i remember a really sweet girl "witnessed to" in college

she left TWI and got into an offshoot when all that stuff started going on

she killed herself in a bathtub with an electrical cord or something like that

i wonder why she couldn't "get delivered" from TWI or her offshoot

i guess she wasn't meek or maybe she was possessed

Her audience is wide, but does not address the few people who want to believe all was well with The Way because they were only touched by good things.

The two are not necessarily that connected. Some people were not hurt, or particularly so, but benefited from their time in, yet do not now believe that "all was well with the Way".