GreaseSpot Cafe

Are Grease Spotters "Possessed?"

Eagle

awww twi folks accuse US of being *possessed* and you wanna make this thread all about you mike??? ...Sorry but you have your OWN thread as a prime exhibit dealing with the question of the reliability of your spirituality and it`s source....lol

Whining doesn`t become you mike...

Tom Strange,

You wrote: “aye chihuahua! are you volunteering? running for "possessed office"?”

No Tom, I’m just pointing out how little thinking goes on here, and how history repeats itself from those who do not learn from it.

There are people here who stood by inside TWI while their brothers and sisters who left around '89 were labeled as possessed, then later the possession pointers picked them, and now they complain at how the possession pointing tactic was so stupid and nasty. YET it goes on here under their noses AGAIN!

MIke,

I don't think you are possessed, I don't agree with your positon on many things but that doesn't make you possessed.

People need to understand that true possession where a demon takes over yourbody is fairly rare

You can be ignoring the principles of GOD

You can be influenced by the world

Both of which give the devil and his minions latitude to mess with your world.

But that is not possession

A person who is possessed, because of the demon takeover, CANNOT repent--if you can still repent you aren't possesed.

Naw thats from tattered remnants I want something from the new edition of the bible...

Kind of rich you whining about name calling when you are ugly and disrespectfull to all of us....

Whassa matter mike...things getting a little slow on your thread...you need to drum up a few more *hits*?

Am I possesed............................

If taking possession of my own thoughts,mind,life,fianaces,personal property and free will is being possesed.....I HOPE SO!

If gaining my own sence of self, self- esteme,courage,wit,happiness,ownership,personal strength,respect is signs of possession....I HOPE SO!

When I respect all peoples and faiths and do not be the judge or critic of any...

When I ANSWER to the different drumming of my own SOUL and live athenticly...

I HOPE SO... icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Well lets put it THIS way...anybody with twi`s track record of deception and cruelty... I DEFINATLY want to be on the *other* side of the spiritual fence so to speak...

You know the old addage ...sleep with a dog your gonna get fleas??

Lie with a pig yer ghonna get dirty? draw flies? whatever...

Association with twi`s destructive practices and policies cannot possibly healthy....

Bluzeman,

You wrote: “Mike, I don't think ANYONE should call ANYONE possessed. But hey, Mike, and everyone else, let's don't make this another Mike vs. Everyone thread, ok?”

OK!

I don’t have the time to spend maintaining a position on two threads, so I’ll be leaving soon.

Please, PLEASE people! Look around you at how history repeats itself.

templelady,

I’m sure Steve Lortz will be stopping in to say that he doesn’t use the word possessed.

There are other devilish processes besides possession, and the possession pointers can alter their vocabulary to achieve the same intimidation effects.

I’m glad you haven’t sunk into thinking I’m possessed, but do you want that kind of behavior, that we all found hopelessly repugnant when performed by the Corpse Nazis, to proliferate here too?

rascal,

You wrote: “Naw thats from tattered remnants I want something from the new edition of the bible...”

At your request, on page 217 of TNDC Dr writes:

“Verse 28:

And now, little children, abide in him [in God through Christ Jesus]; that, when he [Christ] shall appear, we may have confidence [boldness], and not be ashamed before him [God] at his [Christ’s] coming.

“At the return of Christ, we are going to be judged and rewarded for our walk with God. If we live with the renewed mind in manifestation and are in fellowship with God, we will not be ashamed or feel dishonorable. Rather, we shall have confidence.”

Heres a thought lets take the question of my spiritual health to a different thread ...and quit derailing this one....

You can start it off by asking is Rascal possesed? Or I know...which God does Rascal serve?

You are the one to cast the first stone...you have accused me of spiritual darkness...and now you whine because nobody can see any light in your doctrine...

It ain`t us buddy....

quote:
Originally posted by Mike:

Bluzeman,

You wrote: “Mike, I don't think ANYONE should call ANYONE possessed. But hey, Mike, and everyone else, let's don't make this another Mike vs. Everyone thread, ok?”

OK!

I don’t have the time to spend maintaining a position on two threads, so I’ll be leaving soon.

Please, PLEASE people! Look around you at how history repeats itself.

Mike?

YOU FORCED THE ISSUE.

You posted MULTIPLE POSTS on pages one AND two, goading everyone

to respond AND advertising your thread.

"You invite abuse. It would be rude not to accept it."-

Hawkeye Pierce, MASH.

Not enough attention on your OWN threads?

PLEASE DON'T FEED THE MONSTER!!!

If you ignore it, it is more likely to go away!!!

Imbus, I like your answer. It seems the more correct version of possession according to the twi(t) organization. They don't want you to possess your own thoughts, your own car, your own house, your own mind. They only want you to think and do what they want you to do.

If someone tries to be independent, they are called pssessed by the twi(t)s. I'd rather prefer that title from them.