GreaseSpot Cafe

Are Grease Spotters "Possessed?"

Eagle

dmiller:

Trigger words are words that have been set up to force the post into the moderation queu. One humorous example was the January after the Parker lawsuit started. All posts beginning on the first of the month were getting thrown into the queu because the timestamp on the posts had January in them. Certain words or names will cause that to happen because the moderators don't want derogatory things said about certain people, which is understandable.

As far as Borg, were you a Star Trek: The Next Generation fan? Otherwise, it would be kinda hard to explain. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Rick

dmiller:

I am here...I am here...! I can't hear you!!!

Hope the message gets through, even if it is "derogatory". My post had trigger words because they mentioned a name...Doug McMullan, but he is a public domain name on this site. So it went through.

It is time for a change! I will now cast out all the debbul spirips out in the name of L. Craig Martindale!!! The MOGFODT.

There.

Oh, God!!! I am even more possessed!

No, just kidding. Not really possessed. But I once tried to be just like LCM. I did everything I could to impress leadership in the early 1990s. I called other Corps and asked to have sex with their wives. I canceled PFAL classes because there might be homos in them. I borrowed from the ABS and built a new house for research into why I had the right to everybody's wives under me. I made speeches about how Clinton was innocently drawn in by Monica Lewinsky, that temptress. I stayed locked up in my room for months on end. I went up onto people at HQ and spit at them. I turned in everybody I could as possibly possessed.

LCM loved me, but I was run off grounds by fellow Corpse who wanted to kill me.

Word to GS. I no longer try to impress or imitate LCM.

I am, however, planning to get a spiritual likeness of Al Gore, similar to the one Chris Geer had of VPW's face. I figure if I can walk around with Al Gore's face, and then put my own name on the ballot, I can sue if I lose the presidency.

I tried walking around with VPW's face simliar to Chris Geer's spiritual encounter one day at TWI, and was run off the property by Way Corpse who said it was no longer Word Over The World but "The Prevailing Word".

Then I walked around Washington DC with Al Gore's face and said I was running for president again after all, and was run out of town by the Democratic Party.

DMiller,

The Borg is a race (so to speak) of a combination of cybernetinc & organic creatures who seek to overtake and conquer what they consider to be lesser species. They have no mercy, no compassion, their only desire is the conquest of other species, typically as a group - they are not usually interested in individuals, only groups. For more information, watch the "Star Trek - The Next Generation" series. Or logon to startrek.com.

Daryl Lamkey

aka ExWayDaryl

Franklin Park, Illinois

IT'S TRUE! I can't remember the whole thing right now, but he was going on and on about some "cop out" who wrote him a letter and was telling him that he would hear lcm in his head telling him things to do and such. Then lcm went on about how there's a devil spirit out there that answers to his name now.

I've got a bad case of CRS. Surely someone else on here remembers this - I hope.

LCM believed there was a devil spirit taking his name now? I remember his saying in Advanced Class Special '92 that there were devil spirits names Jesus.

That would make sense about the encounter I had with the devil spirit that said he was Al Gore. He was complaining because the rest of the devil spirits ran him out of town. The Devil was afraid of a lawsuit or something challenging his right to the office of President of Hell.