GreaseSpot Cafe

Who is really running twi???

GrouchoMarxJr

C'mon now...who really believes that Rosie is the top banana? Did lcm hand pick her to be a figure head while he is a "leader in exile"?

Is lcm really living on twi's nickle still? Why is his wife still allowed to live at headquarters? Is he sending in "secret instructions"? Why did twi get rid of veepee's class when he died but they keep lcm's class even after he's been defrocked?

I find it hard to believe that the brainwashed minions of twi would get rid of the MOGFAT based on a legal wrangle. I say let's smoke this creep out of the woodwork and chase him down the streets like the torch carrying villagers after the Frankenstein monster.

I beleive I agree with you UncleHairy I think Loy is still behind the scene pulling the strings, with his big head and ego I don't see him giving up that easily and as Donna is alloed to stay there Loy is allowed to stay with a TWI member Doctors family. When we left TWI no one even those that knew us for 25 years were not allowed to talk to us and they didn't, so I think as George says It might be a fun weekend, but I wanna hit him right in the middle of his ponderos forehead. I wanna see if it sounds hollow in there or if he has a wee little brain.

quote:
Is lcm really living on twi's nickle still? Why is his wife still allowed to live at headquarters? Is he sending in "secret instructions"?

No.

The fact that Donna is still at headquarters speaks of HER power, authority and influence, that had been there for years. You're giving Craig too much credit. He's a gonner.

Posted by UncleHairy:

quote:
I find it hard to believe that the brainwashed minions of twi would get rid of the MOGFAT based on a legal wrangle.
Why do you think that? Craig became a liability to TWI costing them millions in legal fees and lost ABS. Why would Rosie and the other powers that be want Craig around now? But your theory is interesting to say the least -- and maybe even possible.

quote:
I say let's smoke this creep out of the woodwork and chase him down the streets like the torch carrying villagers after the Frankenstein monster.
Let me know how this pans out for you. Sounds kinda illegal to me.

I think a better idea would be to take the bail money and legal fees that would no doubt be required by the vigilantism you suggested, and use it to hire a first class Investigations/Intelligence Service like Fortress Global to do some serious snooping to find out what ties LCM may still have to TWI. And while they are at it have them try to run down any overseas accounts that may be held by current and former trustees of TWI.

quote:
No.

The fact that Donna is still at headquarters speaks of HER power, authority and influence, that had been there for years. You're giving Craig too much credit. He's a gonner.

Oldies -- you make a good point there. If lcm was still on the twi "nickel", why is he loading UPS trucks (as I've heard) instead of taking it easy, and resting on his "laurels"? icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

And yet... and yet... and yet.... there is this nagging "unscratched itch" in the back of my brain somewhere that wonders if he isn't still pulling the strings, and calling the shots.

Yup, have to agree with Oldies on this one. Donna, from my observations, was the one with the real power. She was smart enough though, to never take a position that would put her in the spotlight. I think Donna has been the true power for many years.

Donna told me years ago, in the '70s, her desire was to do whatever it took to get to the "top." Looks like she succeeded.

I think TWI is really being run right now by Donna and Rosie. LCM is out.

Since the Kentucky derby just ran...I put 20-1 odds that lcm is behind the scenes. 4-1 favorite on Donna and 2-1 with Rosi. But I do believe there is an outside chance that Harv could running the whole shabang. I guess we'll see who comes across the finish line first at the Bama.

LCM running things????? icon_razz.gif:P-->

Hehehehehehe.......................people I have talked to that have left this millennium say he hadn’t been running anything for years. They say Donna and Rosie have been in control from the early 90's on. How else did Rosie get crowned queen and Donna *special* assistant???????

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

quote:
Catholics have been doing it for a while now. They even have done advertising for meetings where estranged RCs can come and "just talk."

I've heard about those "meetings". Aren't they usually held in a room called a confessional booth??

It is the Rosie and Harvey and his wife show!

Check out their photos in the way mag and

web videos lately. Heirarchy displayed.

Pres and Vice Pres are old friends maintaining the

balance of power and perks.

Donna M was used and still is.

Any "oldsters" are for show and tell which gives validity to their exisitance.

Still the same old game ...preservation of power and perks.

Get out now

fortunateone...you sound as if you have a pretty reliable source for your statements. Are you a recent "outie" or do you have some kind of inside info?

I left twi in 1987 so my opinions are based on what I knew about these people 17 years ago. I just can't imagine the rosie I knew back then as being able to run twi with any authority or fire at all. On the other hand lcm was the type to have a back up plan...seems as though he would have tried to maintain control from a distance with one of his puppets in charge. Maybe I'm wrong...just sorta thinking out loud. icon_cool.gificon_cool.gif

LCM is gone but not forgotten yet.

He blew his chance. Others run the show and distance themselves from him as far as possible.

Rosie survives by backstabbing and manipulating

as always. Great Christian M.O.

Harve is the hatchet man along with Linder.

Harve was always giving instructions for his

subordinates to control and abuse people.

His opinion and methodolgy rule.

I put in 30 plus years and listened to stories of alot of darkness from "leadership". But I remained for the "the sake of the word" until I realized there is no such thing. Just another TWI myth.

Get out now

UH, does that mean bobby isn't one of the "talented" ones? icon_wink.gif;)-->

I think they won't let him have any more power or visibility because he doesn't like the foxy one and his wife helped cover for lcm's shenanigans and probably vpw. They might tell all they know if they were at nk and got peeved enough at rosie and friends. It probably kills rosie just to have his kid around.

Besides that I think bob likes collecting a free paycheck, living like royalty and not having to do any work in return.

Insurgent...you could be right about that,,,

Actually bobby boy is talented. Talented at being arrogant, snobish, self-absorbed, and boorish. I always figured that he stuck it out when everybody else was splitting because he figured he would end up near the top when the dust settled...squatters rights or something like that.

When I was in residence at Emporia, I got a surprise during the noon meal...they announced my name for going to Rome City. After being there for about two weeks, bobby sent me a note, asking "what are you doing here?"...I sent him a note back saying "I was hoping you could tell me"...He never liked me after that and the feeling was mutual. icon_cool.gif

du yu really think the rose and the princess are lovers?

could be. . . they sure look like it. gotta trust my "spiritual instincts" on this one.

not that it's a BAD thing. . .

another thing. . . gotta think how hurt she was in all of it and maybe getting revenge? gosh, I KNOW it's not Christian, but it sure is human. I meen how much can you take???