GreaseSpot Cafe

Christian Family and Sex

FontanaAna

That "original sin = masturbation" thing was the most ridiculous, convoluted piece of illogic that I ever heard....something about trees figuratively representing people in the bible and the "fruit of the tree" supposedly representing the genitalia... :blink:

Could someone please elaborate on EXACTLY what 'trees figuratively' DO? when representing people in the bible? :biglaugh:

"fruit of the tree"...supposedly..."genitalia" :confused: TGIF

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could someone please elaborate on EXACTLY what 'trees figuratively' DO? when representing people in the bible? :biglaugh:

I don't recall specifically what trees represent.

I seem to remember something about them representing strength, longevity and endurance, such as "the cedars of Lebanon".

They do NOT represent something sexual.( at least as far as I recall.)

"fruit of the tree"...supposedly..."genitalia" :confused: TGIF

No, not genitalia. As I recall it being taught, the "fruit" was ejaculate and they consumed it together.

Yeah, I know it's disgusting but I'm just trying to relate what was taught.

I don't recall for sure whether this was in CF&S or some other teaching but it was VPW who taught it.

He even made a "swiping" motion, after which he raised his hand to his mouth, as he taught it.

He came right out and said he had NO scriptural proof.

He said we would just have to trust him on this because he got it by revelation.(Not his exact words.)

edited to "bold" part of my reply.

Edited by waysider

Hmmm... the way I recall it being taught all those years ago was that the "tree" was a phallic symbol.

So...the 'tree' is a penis (erectus?), amongst other 'trees'? like in a forest? (big trees / small trees??) So then there would be lots of "penis trees" (is it windy?) "blowing" in the wind, on a windy day...with 'tree fruit' (on the ground I presume?) 'like' genitalia...try and bear with me here in the forest...Genilalia, are they fluffy little plants, like ferns or ivy, which sort of crawl up the tree...when it starts to RAIN! :eusa_clap:

When you folks were "swallowing" all this stuff, along with all the other Weirwellian based cult material, didn't some of it just sort of...stick out just a little too far? :asdf:

I mean, seriously, did the rubber ever really make it to the road?? :confused:

My apologies.

I misunderstood.

I thought the question was "What do trees symbolize in The Bible?"

HaHaHaHa!

Yeah, I can see where they would have phallic implications to Wierwille.

Didn't everything have some sort of sexual criteria in his thinking?

Maybe he should have called the class "Christian Sex and More Sex".

Well (waysider) maybe this was what the ol' doc was referring to in the forest of LOVE? I mean, sex in Africa, American style manipulation, recommended reading & waitin' at home for hubby... and THAT "ALL" important female gs cult question of "R e s p e c t", Aretha 1967.

Is it LUV O' is dat just a banana in y o pants ? :biglaugh:

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=14804

i will just jump right in here ...

it is not unusual to see phallic symbols around ...

it still sorta makes sense to me that trees might have to do with sex, or more like to do with creating more humans ...

from an agriculture view, reproduction is what it is all about ...

just sayin ...

of course old vic had his own lines for impressing the chicks ... I guess ...

i will just jump right in here ...

it is not unusual to see phallic symbols around ...

it still sorta makes sense to me that trees might have to do with sex, or more like to do with creating more humans ...

from an agriculture view, reproduction is what it is all about ...

just sayin ...

of course old vic had his own lines for impressing the chicks ... I guess ...

Oh give me a home, where the Rhinos doth roam...How does a rhino jump anyway?

"it's not unusual to see phallic symbols around", I love that! Are you SURE you're living on a "farm"! :biglaugh:

"trees might have to do with sex"...I give up, are you living a secret life with a squirrel??

"reproduction is what it's all about..." Exactly how many squirrels do you live with?? :biglaugh:

From the Way Farm to Grandpa's Farm...I definitely know which farm I would pick...move over!!

What's for breakfast??

coffee for breakfast so far ...

There seem to be many phallic symbols around in architecture, which is what I had in mind, not squirrels in trees... :biglaugh:

winner_1.jpg

The watertower of Ypsilanti, Michigan!

Called "the brick dick" by locals, this building is clearly the world's most phallic.

I was just thinking of that book that reveals all the origins of many catholic/christian traditions ...

Babylon Mystery Religion ...

it said how most traditions and holidays were adopted from pagan rituals

and they were big on trees as phallic symbols ... the yule tide log is one

Here are more pagan things about Christmas, just to make your season bright ...

But I don't really know what trees symbolized in the Bible ... different kinds were different things.

Edited by rhino

This may only apply to those that worked for twi, but in my exegesis of some ancient manuscripts I dug up on a recent trip to the holy lands ... I found this literal according to usage interpretation of interest

ok

hmmmm

it's down here somewhere

"Thou shalt not stick thy rod in thy staff."

Edited by rhino

• 2 weeks later...