GreaseSpot Cafe

what do you feel deep inside

year2027

God first

Hi All

I have been busy these last few days but just wanted to ask a question to all

I have been thinking how the good trigs I was in help my life while the leadership destroy it again

I still fill the love of the ones who help me grow in truth while I still feel the hate of the leaders who fought against me for being me

what do you feel deep inside?

with love Roy

Roy,

"what do you feel deep inside?"

Not that it's any of your business, but I feel that religion is a ridiculous waste of time. It sucks up horrendous amounts of people's efforts, money, and life and gives nothing in return but false comfort and divisive beliefs.

In the end I think it quite likely that blind adherance to mindless religious tenets will be the end of us all.

(well, you asked)...

dmiller

that is the truth.

I often do not know how strongly I feel "inside" about anything untill Im up against it and facing in very practical terms what it may mean for my life.

I know I want to think many things but it just does not seem to play out in that manner in real life.

as far as twi.. deep inside Im not angry Im thankful . Because in life I have learned what regrets are to me...often ignorance or unability to know all of the story or facts.

it has stuck with me like you Roy I wonder how much I carry and how it will and does play out in my life now .. but I do not know really because I never not had the experience of it..

I just know it has does and may still effect the deep inside of me.

so I decided not to be angry about it, and maybe learn what it is someday in bits and pieces and how to deal with it as a part of who I am.

God first

Hi Def59

I guess we could have a interpration tread but I just not into it yet because I can not type in another tongue

But lets me say thanks with love Roy

Hi Tom Tuttle

What is Holy Breath is just another way to say Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit

What is God the Mother its the mother side of God

We have many places where God is called a Father but we have some were God's call a mother

Matt 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Luke 13:34 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!

Most people will not think of God like a mother but I see him or her both ways

with love Roy

quote:
Has anyone besides us noticed how God teaches His creation in me, which is now my spirit, and my spirit speaks to His creation in you, which is now your pneuma, instantaneously???

Not in so many words, but I think the Pentecostals follow the same precepts.

At least the ones I knew (when I was jest a little red-neck) would always say "God told me to tell you ------ blah blah blah."

Same thing, right? icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif:D-->