GreaseSpot Cafe

Called Out

TheSongRemainsTheSame

Got it, Song! Check your e-mail today. icon_wink.gif;)-->

"IT" says not all shall be saved, but "IT" doesn't say it's because they weren't called out. It's because they don't answer the door., like ya said:

quote:
I hear ya knocking, but ya can't come in.

quote:
johniam

posted October 13, 2004 01:17

Song:

quote: I just prefer to call God God and not attach a penis or vagina.

God is called the Father of lights, the Father of spirits, and the Father of other things in scripture. He doesn't have a penis; He's the Lifegiver.

"He" denotes a masculine identity, hence all the testosterone a male. "Father" would imply offspring via a Mother. Do we have a Mother of spirits etc?

"He doesn't have a penis."

That seems rather contradictory or mabe a eunuch?

..."and the Father of other things in scripture."

What scripture are you referring to?

Dig on johniam

Rok It

song

ex70'shouston

Ya Know. I was called out. I've been called to many things.

haven't we all more than we all know

I know now that my little forray into TWI messed some of that up.

how little of a foray was your involvement?

O well get over it and get moving.

obviously you must have approached a state of nirvana. Care to share how that type of cattle prod motivation actually works?

Cowboyupit.

forgive my ignorance, but what does that mean?

Belle

posted October 13, 2004 11:07

Got it, Song! Check your e-mail today.

kewl... I will!!!

"IT" says not all shall be saved, but "IT" doesn't say it's because they weren't called out. It's because they don't answer the door., like ya said:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear ya knocking, but ya can't come in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It" is not black and white. What about those who are deaf and for the vibration that music has to offer, turns up Creed "Faceless Man" at decibel levels that would stun the hammer of the gods? How about those who can not answer the door because of special needs like a shower and slipped and busted their head on the faucet? Shall we go on? icon_razz.gif:P-->

~~~there are no stones left unturned that i can not turn over to see why~~~

author unknown

Hello Wildthing icon_smile.gif:)--> xoxoxoxo

I just briefly fly through GS these days.

I had a busy summer...and...well...if you must know...my creativity is exploding!!!

I just got over 200 pounds of cranberries from Ocean Spray (I'm getting 600 more in 2 weeks!) FREE...(I tried picking them, but it is very very tedious) and have been busily spinning and dyeing fleece. It's for my cape cod cranberry shawls (and yarn)....it's incredibly time consuming, but, since time is all I have from September til June I am bursting with my creative force.

I also have just finished setting up my shed for glass bead making. Did you see my website? www.thecapecod.net

So, I haven't been around much, altho, I am always right here... icon_wink.gif;)-->

I think of you- and sing the song with warm thoughts of you.

And, "yes"...I think we are called...and each have a specific purpose on this earth...whether we were called "before the foundations of the world" is yet another matter. I think we are sent here to learn lessons and collaborate with other souls.

But...who knows? I guess I can go either way...

of course, that's because I'm a Massachusetts Liberal...icon_wink.gif;)-->

quote:
For that matter, if there is no God, where does "free will" enter in?

Yo GSG,

If there is a God ~~~ oh well~~~

Why can not God be "since there is a God" ~~~or "the unknown God"? oh my

Sounds like a mortal never ending critical thinking of the immortal promise of eternal life offered thousands of years critical thinking and thousands of saviors!!!etc