GreaseSpot Cafe

Thoughts on the Way's web site

JustThinking

Well, I finally broke down the other day and looked at it. Some interesting things

from the home page. When you move your mouse over the different links, the pic in the center changes. What you see is:

"Contact Us", the photo is the old red barn with a huge moat in front of you. Coincidence or Freudian slip? ;-)

"Current News" - shows the front of the auditorium with no one in sight. ???

"Fellowship" - Only one family in sight. That sounds about right.

"What is the Way" - A pic of the fountain of living waters. Only people in this pic are dead, yes?

Since they believe that everything, everywhere means SOMETHING, should we read something from their choice of photos?

I seem to recall Mr. Martinfail teaching something about demons from hell darting about on the internet? Anyone who dared to venture into the realm of unholy cyberspace, would surely become infested with the unclean bogeyman from the devils underpants, or something like that?

New revelation?

Knuckles, it still is a devil spirit playground, but it has become a necessary evil "in our day & time" so it's okay to get on and get what you need, but then get off immediately and by no means are you to go to any anti-TWIt sites or you will be possessed, get horribly ill, have a terrible accident or otherwise die.

Knowing how the TWIts over analyze and agonize over every jot & tittle, I would say there are loads of levels of messages in the site. Even the articles printed are obviously manipulative and controlling. Amazing how much easier it is to see once you get rid of the TWIt scales on the eyes.